Is there anybody there?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Not that I watch as often as I once did :smirk: but I haven't heard a Tcaller in a very long time, on this fabulously slick channel :giggle:

What I do hear quite often is, 'call through and come and have a chat with us, it'd be lovely to hear from you' :confused:........silence :sleepy:

So, is no one watching? or, are people calling in and left hanging on the phones racking up a hefty wedge of a call charge with the new 09 number?

The only Tcallers I have heard are really old ones from way back :bear:

Don't think they're looking for obscene phone calls Mrs J :call: :grin:

I can't remember the last time I watched IW.....probably to catch Windy Moira for half an hour! They sell nought else I would buy. I've purchased the fleaflaps which I wore once and fell over, I bought the ladder which I've yet to climb up, the eyessential is a gooey, sticky dried out gloop in the bottle and the Tutti fruity vellutti acts as storage for the cat food pouches in the pets cupboard.
So now that I've sampled their entire range of products with less than Ideal results, there's not much point!

I can remember when I used to sit and actually watch a whole hour of mixed items on IW. I haven't done that for years, I just hop in and out now.

I am sure the late great Steve Whatley could have sold me anything and worse still I would have been grateful for it. There is nobody now who even comes close to that talent he had.

I have even stopped ordering from them in the interest of my health and wealth.

:thinking:

Is it me or have the past three weeks' Pick of the Days been steam cleaners, irons, brooms, nosebrushes? It is this kind of uninspired programming that gets the tumbleweed blowing across the screen and no-one to call in.

Latest posts

Back