Daniel & Fitness?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if they guy demonstrating the fitness eqip. in the Morning show & I think was called Daniel is JR's son?
Isn't he called Daniel & into fitness?

maybe 'barking up the wrong tree'/ 'got the wrong end of the stick' etc etc!!!!!

Sure someone will let me know!

Just wondering if they guy demonstrating the fitness eqip. in the Morning show & I think was called Daniel is JR's son?

maybe 'barking up the wrong tree'/ 'got the wrong end of the stick' etc etc!!!!!

You are right it is JR's son.

I can foresee the name of a new, upcoming show.... "The Julia Roberts` Family Hour".... starring Julia of course, her mum, her daughter Sophie, her son Daniel, her partner (could present the musical organ part), her cats (demonstrate the Michele Hope pets range), her gardener, her cleaner, her hairdresser,etc...... sorry, this is going to need a 2 hour show at least! :thinking:

He's featured on a number of shows demo-ing fitness equipment :hi: For someone so young he is certainly folically challenged - what a contrast to Julia's lovely crowning glory

i'm sorry but am getting fed up of seeing JR and her family all the time there must be other fitness people they could have on just cos daniel is a so-called personal trainer don't mean he has to demonstrate products on air sorry for the rant am in one of those moods

I want JR to adopt me and then I can work at QVC.:nod:

Think I can trace a link to the Roberts family line---so look out I am getting ready to hit your screens!!!

What would I present? Foodie hours with Anthony so he wouldn't get a look in, then you could say how much ( more) weight I have put on in clingy Kim & Co. ( being an XS of course)

I hope all those FMs who scoffed at our cries of nepotism are reading this thread.

I just love to say TOLD YOU SO!

I hope all those FMs who scoffed at our cries of nepotism are reading this thread.

I just love to say TOLD YOU SO!

They'll only come back and declare "he's the best person for the job" as is always said after someone appoints, or puts the word in to get their friend/relative etc appointed to a post.

He's been on a few years now, I know he's not very old but she introduced him demonstrating I would think a good 4 or 5 years ago.

He's been on a few years now, I know he's not very old but she introduced him demonstrating I would think a good 4 or 5 years ago.

I thought it was only a couple of years since he first featured, but I might be wrong. :wink: Apparently Julia's black mules have applied for the position of receptionist - I'm sure they are a shoe-in for the post! :happy:

I thought it was only a couple of years since he first featured, but I might be wrong. :wink: Apparently Julia's black mules have applied for the position of receptionist - I'm sure they are a shoe-in for the post! :happy:

Priceless :up:

Yes it is him and he has his own fitness company.

Latest posts

Back