£6.95 postage

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

popcorn

Registered Shopper
I paid £6.95 postage and the item still has not been shipped this was done on Monday before 10am I think this is really poor service on the part of QVC what does everyone else think I have rang CS and the girl told me last night it would be shipped but rang today and it still in warehouse

I paid £6.95 postage and the item still has not been shipped this was done on Monday before 10am I think this is really poor service on the part of QVC what does everyone else think I have rang CS and the girl told me last night it would be shipped but rang today and it still in warehouse

£6.95! What was it/how big.? For that P&P charge I'd want it personally delivered in a gilded carriage by Johnny Depp................ :whew:

QVC are really bad like this. Sorry to say, I find that when things start to go wrong like this they tend to keep heading downhill. I was waiting for a coat for Christmas last year and every day I had to phone and check and each time I got a different answer. Some confirmed despatch while others said it was out of stock and still others said it would be out soon. I never did get it. After Christmas I essentially told them to stuff it and got my money back (which took ages too).

Their delivery claims are, IMO, wildy unrealistic. They are claiming 3-5 working day delivery on some items and yet it is still taking 2 days for them to despatch in the first place.

I ordered some Yankee Candles from YankeeDoodle at lunchtime on Tuesday and they arrived on Wednesday morning, the p & p was £2.95. I don't understand how, with their high tech warehouse, QVC can take so long to get the goods dispatched.

i orderd a shirt and jumper from debenhams yesterday evening £3.99 pp and they arived at 11am tis morning!

The p & p charges are ridiculous sometimes and have frequently stopped me ordering items. I hope they aren't going to put them up further, because they've now changed the delivery times to 3 - 5 working days.

I find that other companies have free P&P if the order is over £35 and the items are delivered the next day.

Why can't QVC do the same?

3-5 days after despatch

[/U]
QVC are really bad like this. Sorry to say, I find that when things start to go wrong like this they tend to keep heading downhill. I was waiting for a coat for Christmas last year and every day I had to phone and check and each time I got a different answer. Some confirmed despatch while others said it was out of stock and still others said it would be out soon. I never did get it. After Christmas I essentially told them to stuff it and got my money back (which took ages too).

Their delivery claims are, IMO, wildy unrealistic. They are claiming 3-5 working day delivery on some items and yet it is still taking 2 days for them to despatch in the first place.

Hi,
The delivery time doesn't start until the item is sent out - according to QVC CS. So if you say 3-5 days, it sounds OK, but if you add on the 2,3 or more days the item is waiting to be sent out, it is a pretty poor show.
:headbang:

[/U]

Hi,
The delivery time doesn't start until the item is sent out - according to QVC CS. So if you say 3-5 days, it sounds OK, but if you add on the 2,3 or more days the item is waiting to be sent out, it is a pretty poor show.
:headbang:

The presenters should make this clear on air. How many times have you heard them say 'You could be wearing this in 3 to 5 working days.' It's very misleading.

Rang cs today girl says should have been delivered yesterday and is now sending me a non delivery form what an absolute shambles and the item is now on 3 easy pays so much for convience

They are just taking so long to get the stuff out! The carrier delivers to me within a day or so of my 'on it's way' email - but it usually takes 4 days for THAT to arrive!

tvs

Latest posts

Back