worst ever hour ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the green man

Registered Shopper
Could this combo make it the worst ever hour,yesterday.

1. Its a Michele Hope outlet.

2. A.K. presenting.

3.Model Beth gurning her way through it.

4. Model Sharon and her ridiculous arm movements.

was MH herself there? or perhaps she doesn't do outlets? probably has to be kept from her that we all don't 'jump to the phones' at the first sight of her glorious creations.

Let me think....:thinking:

1. Quacker Factory

2. Jill Franks presenting

3. I actually don't mind any of the models...so I'll leave that for now...

4. Alison Young interrupting to let us know about her actual hour of skin care products for your actual skin which would literally follow for you.

no MH thankfully,oh dear off on something else now,can't explain why or what it is but theres something about her voice that grates.

was MH herself there? or perhaps she doesn't do outlets? probably has to be kept from her that we all don't 'jump to the phones' at the first sight of her glorious creations.

She was probably busy taking photos or riding her horse in the field.

It's a shame Glen wasn't there too with his dress up/dress down twaddle because then we would have had a full house!

Jill Franks presenting ANY beauty hour is the pits for me. She can't live without every single product and constantly interrupts the guests. Funny, but she doesn't bother me on jewellery hours though?

Could this combo make it the worst ever hour,yesterday.

1. Its a Michele Hope outlet.

2. A.K. presenting.

3.Model Beth gurning her way through it.

4. Model Sharon and her ridiculous arm movements.

&

It's a shame Glen wasn't there too with his dress up/dress down twaddle because then we would have had a full house!
Can't think of anything worse unless it's a duo presenting hour with AK's best QVC buddy JR preening and posturing through it with old Lizard Chops gabbing nineteen to the dozen. :rolleyes: Jackpot!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.gif

For me it's Kelly Hoppen and anybody - though I would pay good money to see Hoppen try to patronise HMS Julia.
Can't stand the Northern Nights really boring explanations about cleaning the feathers.
NN woman constantly plumping the featherbeds.
Alexis continually washing her hands.
Kim from Kim & Co stretching out the fabric on her items and talking in her weird non-stop way without breathing.
Smarmy Charlie and his reveals.

Originally Posted by Silver Fox

She was probably busy taking photos or riding her horse in the field.

or maybe one of her little crocheted numbers has unravelled and strangled her

Latest posts

Back