Anoushka

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Issie

Registered Shopper
Hi all,
I'm a new member who has been reading and learning from the site for a couple of months now - had to give up work due to back problems and have been feeling rather lonely stuck at home. Reading all your blogs has cheered me up, so thanks a lot.
Does anyone know what has happened to Nush, as well as being a great presenter, she always makes me laugh, she used to be on TJC regularly but now only seems to be on on a Friday afternoon? It looks as if she's been pushed out due to the new presenters such as Stacey etc. who IMO are not a patch on her?

Hi all

Saw Noush on another channel the other night, something to do with Bingo Stars, not sure what channel it was

Aw, she was my favourite presenter on TJC! They do seem to move about a lot, don't they...

Hi all,
I'm a new member who has been reading and learning from the site for a couple of months now - had to give up work due to back problems and have been feeling rather lonely stuck at home. Reading all your blogs has cheered me up, so thanks a lot.
Does anyone know what has happened to Nush, as well as being a great presenter, she always makes me laugh, she used to be on TJC regularly but now only seems to be on on a Friday afternoon? It looks as if she's been pushed out due to the new presenters such as Stacey etc. who IMO are not a patch on her?

Hi Issie, some time ago, I recall Nush saying something like, "I'm working on some special projects, so I won't be around as much" or words to that effect. So, I don't think she has been pushed out. :wink:

Noush is one of my favourites, she’s so funny, and its a shame she is not on as much :(

Come Back Noush!!!!! :flower: Please return and work loads of shifts and hopefully we might see much less of the horrendous Chloe and Stacey. :mysmilie_504:

Latest posts

Back