Does anyone else really like this?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Strangely enough, I DO like it :giggle: it's very unusual. I haven't seen it live on air, (because I don't really watch anymore).

I was only wondering yesterday where you were Miss M, have you been away?

I was only wondering yesterday where you were Miss M, have you been away?

I have - I've been visiting friends in Canada. In fact I did have my laptop with me, but happily I had better things to do than to hang around shopping telly fora!

I think I may have seen this pendant or something quite similar. A lot of work has gone into making it but it didn't
really do it for me. Perhaps it was the mix of square and round stones.....not sure.

I too wondered where you were Miss M, hope you had a lovely holiday. Which part of Canada, if I may ask?

I too wondered where you were Miss M, hope you had a lovely holiday. Which part of Canada, if I may ask?

I did - thank you. I saw my naughty little god-daugther, who is just coming up four! I was in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Aww that's lovely Miss M, am sure she's a little angel really. Halifax NS is an interesting town, plenty to see and do.
:blush: I recall we ended up visiting an interactive brewery at the lower end of town, very nice!

Aww that's lovely Miss M, am sure she's a little angel really. Halifax NS is an interesting town, plenty to see and do.
:blush: I recall we ended up visiting an interactive brewery at the lower end of town, very nice!

Halifax, NS has an amazing Saturday mornning farmers' and local produce market in a former old brewery... don't know if it's the same one, though.

Boy, has this thread gone off topic!

What about the pendant? Anyone seen it on air...?

Hi Miss M, this piece looks gorgeous on the telly. The graphic is very poor, and the piece is a three sided seedpod type thingy, invisibly set. IT'S SHOWING AT "THE END OF THE HOUR" (9.00 ish), I do hope you get to see this. xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Miss M, this piece looks gorgeous on the telly. The graphic is very poor, and the piece is a three sided seedpod type thingy, invisibly set. IT'S SHOWING AT "THE END OF THE HOUR" (9.00 ish), I do hope you get to see this. xxxxxxxxxxx

:giggle: i just pm'd MM the same thing! hope she sees it, it is beautiful.

Coming up..in one game's time.....

Good description Argey from the all round views they're showing us. Drew is saying its the last piece out of 5, but
there is one in the web auctions for tomorrow morning......wonder if this one will go below £1414??

I was out, unfortunately, and missed it; but I'm told it went for £1,299, which would have been too much anyway. It's very pretty, but I really can't see it's worth that much. That's as much as my two-row rainbow sapphire bracelet!

Latest posts

Back