Gladiator sandals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the green man

Registered Shopper
Hi all,

I have just been reading some comments on the Clarks hour, i can't do heels so its always a Birkenstock summer for me,but i saw the gladiator sandals and thought they looked ok and it means i can wear a bit of a heel.

Do you all think they look to naff,and is it a case of anything looks good on the models.
x

these?
if so,i like them...i have a few pairs of clarks (mainly wedges) and think they're great

Some of the Clarks shoes can look at bit 'old wifie' as we say in Aberdeen! But I think these look lovely - very 'on trend' as Glen would say (don't let that put you off though!).

I like those pictured above, but not keen on the ones with loads of straps that go up above the ankle. I think unless you are built to supermodel proportions they can make the legs look short.

I like the look of these but the leather looks similar to some Clarks sandals I bought 2 years ago and sadly they rubbed my heel. Had I bought from QVC they could have gone back under the 30 day guarantee but unfortunately they were from the Clarks shop. So being cheaper isn't always better! Quite often I've bought shoes that felt comfortable in the shop and then they start to rub.

They look fine, any age shape could wear them. I wouldn't call them true gladiator sandals which do go up the ankle.

My name is Spartacus and I just couldn't get away with though in the arena.:down:

I will have to have a look on the Clarks website as I could do with some sandals. Looking around this year's summer footwear seems to go from one extreme to the other either too trendy (don't want to look like mutton) or a bit frumpy. I just want something somewhere in the middle, maybe Clarks will have it.

what do you think

I will have to have a look on the Clarks website as I could do with some sandals. Looking around this year's summer footwear seems to go from one extreme to the other either too trendy (don't want to look like mutton) or a bit frumpy. I just want something somewhere in the middle, maybe Clarks will have it.

What's your opinion on these 147137,i have just ordered them sorry don,t know how to post a photo of them.

Latest posts

Back