Anthony & the Dell Belle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Got the feeling Ant was not too impressed with the guest from Dell, the one that looks as though she is heading for the beach.I get the impression that she learns the lines?
remember earlier posts when she was presenting a TSV & she was going on about the colour of the netbook & how it would fit into handbags etc.So maybe this is her attempt to become more 'techie'?

Nice to see AH this a.m he looks very yummy IMO! with his designer stubble & is that greying hair?

I thought I heard him call her Nana - I kept expecting her to whip out her knitting needles and make some Shreddies for him.

I agree about Anthony, very attractive -looks and personality wise.

I like Anthony but I thought the colour he was wearing today made him look ill. the designer stubble look is ok though.

Oh gawd if it's the one I'm thinking it is, she treated a netbook like a kipling purse and wittered on about it as a colourful accessory with which to impress your girlie mates rather than describing it as a technical gadget.

thick as piggy doo doo when it came to techy gadgetry/features and certainly not the sort of presenter to be advising on computer-related bumph.

Yes, where is LJ, I forgot about how excellent she was. The lady Nana used to present on Price drop she was truly dreadful. As said in another forum, the quality of guests and presenters on QVC has gone down dramatically. What a shame.

it's patronising to go on and on about netbooks being easy to fit into a handbag yes they are compact i shall say but what these so called guests are forgetting they are COMPUTERS they have a function so we should get all the techy information not just how good they look or that they fit into a bloomin bag

Latest posts

Back