Quidco

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maidmarian

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone - I hope I haven't missed something before but Quidco has been mentioned on here every so often. I had a look at the site and it seems to be worth registering as I do order quite regularly from QVC so I might as well make some money back on my purchases!! What does anyone think about it - has anyone experienced any problems? I have a Paypal account so could use that to receive my cashback payments (I think) but I was just a bit worried about registering all my details with Quidco.

I have been using Quidco now for 4 years, and earned over £1100 in cashback during those 4 years

I have any earnings paid monthly into my bank account no problem.

Crikey - baileyboo!! That's amazing - I wish I had've signed up ages ago. Thanks for that!!:happy::happy::happy:

I signed up just after Christmas and have never had any problems. I think it only works if you log into Quidco the go from there to QVC, (or wherever) so you won't be able to 'jump to the phones':happy: I've been very pleased so far. x

I don't use Quidco for QVC, (stopped buying a long time ago :nod: ) but I use it for Ebay and other merchants. It's well worth joining, I got £75 back on my car insurance because I went through Quidco!!!! As has already been mentioned, you MUST log in to QVC (or whoever else you want to buy from) via Quidco, otherwise your purchase won't be tracked (you'll receive a tracking confirmation email from Quidco) and you won't get the cashback.

Go for it!!

Thank you Suetheiron!! I've just this minute signed up - I didn't realise it would be so easy. I wish I had done it years ago!! When I think about the money I've spent with QVC over the years - I've really missed out on those cashback payments. :sad:Thanks so much for sharing your experience as I was a bit worried about it.:wink:

Thanks Beady Belle!! It sounds brilliant. I buy online quite a bit so I'll have to check out which other retailers I can use. I will make sure I go via Quidco though so thank you for pointing that out!:clapping:

Quidco is ok but it's £5 per year (out of your cashback) whereas TopCashBack is same cashback most of time but no yearly fee HTH x

i joined quidco cos it was mentioned on here never knew it existed before what's not to love about shopping and getting some money back

Neither did I and haven't heard of TopCashBack either! Might as well get 'something' back as I'm afraid I do order quite a bit from QVC. Tempted by the L'Occitane TSV now!!

I too started using quidco and topcashback after finding about them on here about 18 months ago and have earned nearly £500 cash back.

I saw a top in Wallis yesterday but they didnt have my size so came home ordered online - found a discount code (again I always google discount codes before I buy anything!) for 20% off (SHE5) and went through quidco. It was £28 but with the 20% off and inc the postage it came to £26.40 and I then earned another £1.34 off with quidco.

Another :up: for using Quidco. I have earned £500+ too over 18 months and I get it transfered straight into my current account every month.

Just placed my first order via Quidco!! Thanks to everyone here for their advice etc.! I'll wait for the money to come rolling in!! I feel an idiot for not doing it before but I worry about signing up to some websites just in case they are a bit 'dodgy'.:wink:

Quidco is ok but it's £5 per year (out of your cashback) whereas TopCashBack is same cashback most of time but no yearly fee HTH x

I have both TopCashBack and Quidco accounts. Before an online purchase I always check if the cashback is the same and if it is I go with TopCashBack because, as Princessmoneysaver says, there is no annual fee so you get all the cashback

I also check vouchercodes.co.uk and myvouchercodes.co.uk as there are often promotional codes for free delivery, 20% off etc and it can make a sizeable difference over a period of time

HTH :up:

Cashback Kings

Hi :wave:,
I use Cashback Kings and get 5% cashback on QVC with no annual fee. I get good cashback on lots of other internet sites too and have my cashback paid into my bank account. It's a really good deal.

i think it's going to come in handy for dare i say it xmas am planning on doing all my shopping online this yr so should add me a few pennies :)

I signed up for Quidco & when I went through the site to buy something, cash back did not appear. What am I doing wrong ?

I signed up for Quidco & when I went through the site to buy something, cash back did not appear. What am I doing wrong ?

Though most transactions track, some don't. There should be details on the site of how to make a manual claim/put in a dispute for unpaid cashback. Although they do all have the disclaimer that it's not guaranteed or an entitlement so there's a limit to the demands that customers can make...

I meant to say earlier that cashback sites tend to only track the initial transaction, so if you buy something from QVC on Easy Pay, you'll only get cashback on the first of the two, three or four payments. I've totally stopped doing Easy Pay for this reason

HTH again!

Latest posts

Back