eativity with Stamps Wednesday 16th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thankfully not my style of stamps at all, which is a good job as I'm spent up with Martha Stuart punches and embossing paste!

Thank you Ian for posting the pictures for us :)

Great to see these ahead of time so I can be sure I won't be buying them - I can budget for other things now (craft-wise of course :wink:).

I'm not keen on the cute-sey or cartoon type stamps, I would like QVC to offer some more sophisticated stamps. I go to the Stamps and Scrapbooking Show at Ally Pally every year and there are many companies that make very unusual stamps.

Linda

Thank you for posting the pictures SCW. Not my thing so I can go to bed and save my money for all the other craft goodies on my wish list. We do seem to get a lot of the cutesy stamps and some more sophisticated/offbeat images would be nice for a change.

Yukky stamps. The sort of thing you usually get free on magazine covers. Thanks for the tip-off, SCW. :flower:

Creature Capers 10 Sheets of Clear Stamps with Worksheets
Item Number 589333
QVC Price £30.00
Today's Special Value Price £24.88
UK P&P £3.95

Create and enhance cards, scrapbooks, mini books, and more with these cute character stamps designed by Lindsay Mason. The teddy bear, frog, dog and cat have an adorable hand-sketched look to appeal to all ages and you'll also get icons, sentiments and more to cover every occasion from birthdays to anniversaries. Plus there are worksheets with step-by-step guides so your cards have that professional finish. This item is available on Auto Delivery as a Christmas option. Please call 0800 50 40 30 to order. This offer is limited to one per customer.

One each of:

•Everyday Dog Kisses
•Everyday Dog Prints
•Everyday Bears Miss You
•Everyday Unfrogettable
•Everyday Frog Prince
•Everyday Bears Bear Hug
•Everyday Cat Furry Wishes
•Everyday Cat Purrfect
•Everyday Words Happy Birthday
•Everyday Words To A Dear

Each sheet is clear acrylic and measures about: 14.5cm x 10cm (5.7" x 4")

590005 – Auto delivery with Christmas option

One each of :

•Words Let It Snow
•Santa Paws
•Grreat Christmas Words
•Furry Christmas Cats
•Frog-et Christmas
•Frog Smile
•Doggone Christmas
•Christmas Bears
•Cats Whiskers
•Beary Christmas

1 x storage binder measuring 16.5cm x 16cm x 5cm (6.5" x 6" x 2") with Auto Delivery Christmas option

As BettyBoop just pointed out, they are the sort of thing you get free with Craft Magazines, and which I pass on to a small grandson who is of an age to enjoy them. Far too cutesy and unimaginative, I'd love QVC to sell some really unusual or sophisticated stamps.
Thanks for the pics, SCW. x

Latest posts

Back