Messages for Calico

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QueenofBling

Registered Shopper
Calico is having a really bad time, in a lot of pain, and I thought it may cheer her if she knows many of us are thinking of her. I live round the corner so she knows I am but she is not in Chat much of late so if there is anyone from chat who would like to leave her a message, here you go......

Sending Calico my best wishes and hope the pain eases soon. I don't log onto chat anymore but I am sure she remembers me. I am gemlover on rocks xxx

Thank you QOB xx

Hi Calico

You may not remember me, but I certainly remember you, steadfast buyer of some of the loveliest pieces of jewellery - maybe wearing some of them will help boost your spirits. I'm so sorry to hear about your pain etc, and even though there's nothing, physically, I can do to help, I will be thinking about you and hoping things ease for you.
Take care of yourself and accept all the help that those who love you will offer. xxxx

Thanks QOB for the opportunity xx

Sending you my very best wishes Calico and hope you feel like coming into chat again soon, Pam xx

Thanks QOB hope you are ok xx

Hi Calico not been in chat much lately but i am sorry to hear your not well. Hope you feel better soon

I was Mad4Gems on Rocks, and although not a chatter anymore, please also send my good wishes to Calico, and tell her I hope she gets some relief from her pain soon. xx

thankypu qob for letting us know
calico I hope you'll soon be feeling better and back to bling buying

Calico

Sorry to hear such rotten news - time to life your spirits and bling up with some of those gorgeous rings you have.

Take care - Lots of love

Anjo
:heart:

Hi Calico, you'll probably not remember me - I no longer 'chat' now, but I too have seen and read of the beautifull rings you've got and have missed your input to chat. I hope your pain eases and wish you a speedy recovery. Take care.
Feegee on rocks xxx

Hi Calico,
Sorry you are unwell at the moment. I have not been in chat for ages but have valued your opinions on the pieces and would like to wish you well and hope you have the pain under control very soon. Bubblypoppy xx

I've not logged into ST for a few months now..but felt the need to log in to send all my love and wish my dear friend Calico a speedy recovery from her pain....
"Get well soon hun!!!

love,
Mirabelle xxx

Meredith

Calico is having a really bad time, in a lot of pain, and I thought it may cheer her if she knows many of us are thinking of her. I live round the corner so she knows I am but she is not in Chat much of late so if there is anyone from chat who would like to leave her a message, here you go......

So sorry you not well Calico - am sending hugs, kisses and thoughts for your speedy recovery all the very best - Jean xx

So sorry to hear you are not well Calico, sending you my best warmish wishes, hope you feel better soon xxxx

Hi Calico
Not seen you for a while and I rarely post on here but I do hope that you are much better very soon.
Kindest regards and positive thoughts and prayers
Rocchic

I'm so sorry to read that you're having a struggle, and send you my best wishes. xxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear that you are not well Calico. Hope you feel better soon - sending you huge hugs

Rose x x

Latest posts

Back