Charlie Bears Marathon!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
Switched on hoping for beauty shows ... Three hours of bliddy bears instead!!! The same sickly story over and over again. QVC has excelled itself with programming today. A real turn off - I can't find anything I want to watch these days.

also why does charlie have to always present? just cos his name is charlie does not mean he has to present

also why does charlie have to always present? just cos his name is charlie does not mean he has to present

he probably requests to do those hours as he and his kids love the bears

same thing as Julia always doing Butler & Wilson shows I guess,

Well, I watched every minute of the three hours! I don't give a toss about the humans in the studio - I'm just a sucker for the bears.

Managed to restrict it to just one this time.

think it is funny that items that werent even shown or told about sold out completely, before the hours were even announced:angry:

I love the bears, but I just can't listen to Will.

I find it increasingly hard to look at him! It's as if someone's stuck a bicycle pump in an orifice and blown him up. And I don't think the hairstyle does much to help. While Charlotte gets thinner and thinner...

That's probably a very unfair statement, of course - he could be on medication, or have an illness that causes weight gain. He's just one of those people with whom extra weight looks seriously unhealthy.

I also don't doubt that he's the muscle behind the business, and after all, someone has to beat the Chinese factories down to low production costs, and argue margins with QVC. (Did you hear Will's little remark about being happy with the QVC relationship 'right now'?)

And it must be a touch embarrassing, to be a big, rugby-playing Northerner, but having to coo over fluffy bears to make a living. You can see why he has to beat his chest a lot...

Switched on hoping for beauty shows ... Three hours of bliddy bears instead!!! The same sickly story over and over again. QVC has excelled itself with programming today. A real turn off - I can't find anything I want to watch these days.

Some of us feel the same about 3 hours of beauty shows with Ms entertainment AY. I know which hour i would rather be watching.:tongue:

Latest posts

Back