Louis Spence Vs Julia Roberts!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diva_on_wheelz

Registered Shopper
OMG, does anyone read the 'Celebs' magazine that comes free with the Sunday Mirror? There was an interview with Pineapple Dance Studios very own Louis Spence today and he was ranting on about watching Julia Roberts on QVC, here's what he had to say,

"Mainly I relax by watching TV, and I especially love them trying to sell such utter cr*p on the shopping channels. There's one presenter called Julia Roberts - but not THE Julia Roberts, as anyone else who watches QVC will know - and one hour she'll be saying this is the best cream she's ever used in her life, and then the next hour she'll be like this is the only cream she ever uses. Listen b*tch, you can't have five different creams and then say they're all your favourites. How many heads have you got?"

One phrase - LOVE IT!

Love Becky <3

love louie get him on as a guest with julia her face would be a picture as she struggles to get a word in haha

OMG, does anyone read the 'Celebs' magazine that comes free with the Sunday Mirror? There was an interview with Pineapple Dance Studios very own Louis Spence today and he was ranting on about watching Julia Roberts on QVC, here's what he had to say,

"Mainly I relax by watching TV, and I especially love them trying to sell such utter cr*p on the shopping channels. There's one presenter called Julia Roberts - but not THE Julia Roberts, as anyone else who watches QVC will know - and one hour she'll be saying this is the best cream she's ever used in her life, and then the next hour she'll be like this is the only cream she ever uses. Listen b*tch, you can't have five different creams and then say they're all your favourites. How many heads have you got?"

One phrase - LOVE IT!

Love Becky <3

Don't watch his prog, but this guy has got the essence of the QVC presenter spot on! Absolutely brilliant!

That would be SO funny!

I'd love to hear what he thinks of that ghastly Alison Young along with all the other females on QVC!

Love Becky <3

*pirouettes back on to ST.COM*

Wouldn't it just be so funny? :tongue: I should imagine he would have a few rather choice words about them all given half the chance...we already know what he thinks about Julia!

*charlestons out the door*

Bo-boo-be doop

:angel:

I daresay that Louis could show Julia a thing or two in the dancing stakes, she always drones on and on about how she used to do ballet and how every little girl aspires to go to ballet classes! For me, Louis wins hands down!

Love Becky <3

Actually, I wonder if Julia has read what he's said about her? I imagine her ego couldn't take the crushing blow that is a b*tchfest from one of the UK's most loved celebrities!!!

I used to do wheelchair dancing and it's still in the blood daaahhhhhling!!!

Love Becky <3

nothing as yet shall see later if he's on imagine if he did join us doubt he'd use his real name wonder what alias he would use? lol

I daresay that Louis could show Julia a thing or two in the dancing stakes, she always drones on and on about how she used to do ballet and how every little girl aspires to go to ballet classes! For me, Louis wins hands down!

Love Becky <3

oooh a dancer's calves competition between the lovely Louis and Julia, and maybe a splits off too!! I would also love to hear his views on QVC fashion and the musings of Guru Glenn. Come on Louis join our forum or least pop over and have a read. It will make you smile.

i dont think louis would appreciate julia's flip flops.

that scene in Pineapple when he was pretending to be butch for the workmen but camping it up as soon as they werent looking cracks me up totally.

I reckon Louie Spence (whom I'd never heard of) calling Julia "bitch" is pot calling kettle black. And it wasn't necessary for him to single out any one presenter, they're all guilty of it - it's their job :mysmilie_514:

I'll get me 'at...

clemenzina

Latest posts

Back