Widescreen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Nearly all the major shopping channels are in 16:9 widescreen now. From QVC to Gems, Sit-Up channels to JML. Isn't about time the IW joined them? They could, like a lot of the channels have 4:3 safe graphics but I still feel it would make them look better.

PJ :)

I asked that very same question on C & C on FaceBook, never got a reply from a C & C operative though.

If it was filmed in widescreen it won't make them fatter. As it has been said it only makes the person fatter if you stretch a 4:3 frame into 16:9 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's filmed in widescreen as the EPG on my DVBViewer says it's 4:3.
If the craft shows show something and call it square it's most definitely not square but rectangular.

I maybe wrong but I think that you can't even get a non widescreen TV these days in the shops, so as people are replacing their sets, they will be more and more widespread (no pun meant). I can't think of any of my friends who don't have a 16:9 set, I think the way are eyes are side by side, widescreen is a much better viewing angle and as I said before, they could still (like the other shopping channels) make their graphics 4:3 safe.

PJ

Infact they could be a forward thinking channel and not only go 16:9 but 1080i HD and be the first shopping channel in the UK :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back