Manager's contact details

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I'm being driven nuts by the inability of the personal shopper to respond to my e-mails - I've e-mailed three times now about the same item, and have had no reply. I've now sent a fourth e-mail, but don't hold out a lot of hope. Unfortunately I don't think telephoning would work because I'm asking about a specific item illustrated in one of the TJC e-mails, and I included the illustration of it in my e-mail.

Does anyone have the e-mail address of a manager at TJC who might be able to sort this out for me?

Thanks!

Well, well, well - I've received an e-mail from the personal shopper!

So far she has only given me the price but not the item number (which presumably I will need in order to identify the item when I phone up for it), but we are making progres...

Glad you got an email, now lets hope you get the item code lol.
I think though you just need to call the personal shopper to order it as she sent you the email she will have all the details.

Glad you got an email, now lets hope you get the item code lol.
I think though you just need to call the personal shopper to order it as she sent you the email she will have all the details.

But isn't there more than one personal shopper? And she must get hundreds and hundreds of reuqests, so how will she know which one was mine? I want to be sure of getting the correct item by providing the item number - surely it's not too much to ask!

I'm so frustrated I could weep. I asked for the item number in my original e-mail, and I have not yet received a reply to my e-mail asking for it again. I know that was only a little while ago but, given how much I have been messed around already, I would have expected an immediate response.

This is totally inadequate customer service, and I'm really fed up with TJC now. Why have a personal shopper at all if she doesn't reply to e-mails, or only does so on an ad hoc basis? I daresay she's overworked, and it's probably not her fault (so no personal criticism of her implied), but in that case TJC should employ more staff. Especially personal shoppers - surely they must be cost effective, as they're directly making sales!

Grrrr.........

Managers contact details

Hi everyone I'm new here so excuse me if this goes wrong.I had order with TJC:envy: for 2 sets necklace/earrings which after nearly two weeks I had not received.I phoned and spoke to customer services and the lady assured me she would call me back,waited all day no reply.I emailed customer services and still no reply.I then phoned on two consecutive days and had same reply they would have to check and phone me back.On each of these days I was held in queue for 20 mins or more.Eventually I had a reply to my email and they stated that items had been lost and they would refund me.I was livid and fired off email to them stating that I had wasted time and money due to their incompetence, not one of the people I spoke to by phone contacted me again. Up to this point I was happy with TJC but it would appear that if anything goes wrong they don't give a fig.To date no reply to my angry email and it's been over a week !!

sorry to her this celtic ghirl. it seems tjc aren't the best for customer service. :-(

Celtic Girl, Don't mess arround with customer service, I usually give customer service of any site or shop come to that two chances to sort a problem. Always make a note of who you speak to, date and time, and what was said, and outcome.
I then get on the net, find the top person of that company and write to them, (Snail Mail) with details of names times etc., I then send copies to the shop/site and the Customer Service Dept.,.
You will be supprised at the responce you get. Todate I have done this with Tesco, Grand Central Trains, Gas Board, Gems, TJC, Rocks, and Sit Up TV. I'm not a moaner, but do expect the service I pay good money for.

Hi everyone thanks to you all for your advice.I think I will do as Patsy27a suggested.I was just so angry that I had to do all the chasing.I don't think i would have had an answer yet.I have been lurking for a while and decided to take the plunge and join it.It's nice to be able to 'vent your spleen' now and again.:happy:

Hello all - I'm shopped out on the under days and fed up with everything else, only really watch early morning for an hour or two these days. Same old designs from week to week, would like to see more contemporary items mixed in with the traditional.

As I've posted before, I'm fed up with the NY/closeout deals, obviously some people love them but they're not for me, and Iliana has moved out of my comfort zone.:sad:

I did see 2 oval E certificated loose diamonds the other morning, they were stunning and exceptionally good value, both sold very quickly

SORRY EVERYONE - ADDED TO WRONG POST!! - HAVE MOVED

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back