Moira C Holiday dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bar-Narna

Registered Shopper
OMG!

It is meant to be a comedy item surely?

Mind you I reckon it'll look fab paired with my itsa - crap trousers.

Bet you-know-who is busy checking the size of her suitcase to see if it's big enough to hold every option!! :wink:

I notice "big momma Dennice" isn't sporting one .:biggrin:

I can't believe they're asking £20 for the stupid brooch that goes with it! So funny old Moira spouting on about how a tied sarong looks like you're wearing the table cloth...and that doesn't? lol!

Had to run off to have a peek ... Jeez! The pic where it's draped over the models shoulders like Batman's cape made me laugh though ...!

Is it so bad they pulled the shows?????

No sign of it on screen today until 4pm.

I wanna laugh too! :grin::grin::grin:

Remember though girls that you're only really paying £5 each for the twin-pack option as the dolphin and butterfly brooches are £19.99 each!!!!!! Wow, what a bargain! NOT

I notice "big momma Dennice" isn't sporting one .:biggrin:

Yes, I expected Dennice to model one, especially after she commented that Moira has made them bigger!!

I've just watched a repeat and Den is wearing one wrapped round her waist.............does her no favours though:wink:

Can't be any mirrors around cos she's ordered the black butterfly :nod:

But won't you get arrested if you go out in public wearing that, wot wiv showin your fongs an all. Lol :mysmilie_486:

I am sorry but how can anyone take IW serious,you wouldn't find tatt like that on any market stall. To wear the five in one dress you have got to wear the itsa-crap crop trews underneath... if you didn't laugh you would cry..:mysmilie_483:

PLEEEEEZE believe me, I would never wear any of Moira's stuff but I absolutely love the woman:flower:
She cracks me up with her whopping and pirhouetting (sp?) around, she's so enthusiastic. There's so many miserable people on tv she's like a breath of fresh air:up::clapping:

PLEEEEEZE believe me, I would never wear any of Moira's stuff but I absolutely love the woman:flower:
She cracks me up with her whopping and pirhouetting (sp?) around, she's so enthusiastic. There's so many miserable people on tv she's like a breath of fresh air:up::clapping:

Yes, I agree. It's not something that I would buy for myself, but she definitely knows how to get her sales pitch across in a bubbly and infectious manner. If I had my own company, I wouldn't leave the selling to the presenters either, but would make sure I took control of the show as Moira does, although some presenters are better than others.

Latest posts

Back