Accessorise your boobaloobas with...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_505: corrrr thx, have ordered these in pink;

indiachain%5CJ7G80XQW1chain_pulley_block.jpg

Oh! You are going to look like a fairytale pwincess! Simply stunning, dahhling. Hoist by your own bust-darts... :giggle:

I think they are really pretty, but if Lottie, is it?, says "My good self" one more time.....!

:mysmilie_505: corrrr thx, have ordered these in pink;

indiachain%5CJ7G80XQW1chain_pulley_block.jpg

Don't want to alarm you but I'm not sure these will be strong enough.......probably just about manage to move them from your kneecaps to your thighs I should imagine. Could I recommend an engine hoist instead?! :giggle:

As for mine, a couple of cupcake cases will suffice and there won't be any overspill at that................:wink:

As for mine, a couple of cupcake cases will suffice and there won't be any overspill at that................:wink:

Have you seen Katy Perry's new video - she has fashioned a bra out of a couple of cupcakes!! Might be just the thing for you, BL.......:cheeky:

Last edited:
Don't want to alarm you but I'm not sure these will be strong enough.......probably just about manage to move them from your kneecaps to your thighs I should imagine. Could I recommend an engine hoist instead?! :giggle:

Why d'ya think she drives a 4x4? xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back