Prompt delivery again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toril

Registered Shopper
I ordered something from IW on Saturday afternoon and it arrived today. Either I'm extremely lucky, as this is the second item that's arrived within 3 days, or they're getting their act together. Hopefully, if they do pop on here they can do themselves a lot of good by sorting out the outstanding issues that some of you have had when you've placed an order.

IW can and do deliver promptly - not always but quite often.

Some of their products are fine......others are diabolical.

That's why many people use IW over and over.......because they have had no problems.

However, it's when they are slow to deliver or there is a problem with your order that they often prove to be totally useless!!

And when you have struggled through an IW "issue" it's enough to put you off buying for ever :sad:

When they are good they are very, very.......um.....adequate :giggle:

But when they are bad they are hopeless :envy:

IW can and do deliver promptly - not always but quite often.

Some of their products are fine......others are diabolical.

That's why many people use IW over and over.......because they have had no problems.

However, it's when they are slow to deliver or there is a problem with your order that they often prove to be totally useless!!

And when you have struggled through an IW "issue" it's enough to put you off buying for ever :sad:

When they are good they are very, very.......um.....adequate :giggle:

But when they are bad they are hopeless :envy:

After reading the threads in this forum I agree with you 100%. I rarely order from IW because I don't want a Karscher (bought one years ago in a store and have left it with the ex after it blew the paint off the garage door :thinking:), a steam iron thingy, or an overpriced food mixer, or any of their other repetitive items. If I do order from them nowadays, it's usually items that I've run out or don't want to run out of (Black Magic paint being one of those items because it's excellent.)

I have always ordered online though, so have never had to endure lengthy calls to Delhi (or wherever they're based) and I really feel for the customers who receive shoddy CS support. I know that if I ever have 'issues' with IW then it would be the last time I ever ordered anything from them.

Latest posts

Back