No more gemsTV on Freeview?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rocksandcofan

Registered Shopper
Just turned on at midnight on channel 30 (freeview), and I was surprised to see the jewelery channel :down: there rather than gemsTV.

Does anyone know why this has occurred? Have gemsTV been forced to give up their freeview slot due to lack of money for example?

A lot of you will totally disagree with this comment, but I actually liked gemsTV in its current format, and I will miss seeing it on freeview. Oh dear:(

Steve Bennette has been hinting that he has some news to divulge on Friday which we have been guessing is to do with gems tv and him taking it over again maybe thats why they are off air

I'm sure Gems is winding down this week. You can't get a delivery date after Monday due to "a change of system". xxxxx

I suspect this is simply a formality, in my heart I'm sure it's a done deal. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Gems been clearing out their inventory......

I suspect this is simply a formality, in my heart I'm sure it's a done deal. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Argey, hope you're right and its nice to see you posting again, have been missing ya xxxx

Yup the shareholders are meeting on Friday and they'd be daft to vote against the proposal. Also I did hear SB at the weekend quietly mention that "their CS were getting excited as they were moving to a brand new building on Friday". Anyone else catch this or am I reading too much into his remark? :mysmilie_506:

The last few days Scott has been making veiled comments about exciting news coming soon so, since it appears that either this deal is finalised or the company does down the tubes altogether, I think we can safely assume the former. xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back