What I don't understand.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CountessK

Registered Shopper
I've never bought from R&C, but I do like to tune in on Freeview in the afternoons every now and then. What I don't understand is why they use such miniscule diamond accents, even on the biggest designs. I'm always seeing 2, 3, 4, 8, even 15+ carats accented with less than a tenth of a carat of diamonds, and quite often the teeny diamond weight is made up of what must be diamond dust or something, I mean loads of tiny stones. It makes everything they do look really cheap imo.

Is it just me?

As you can see, I posted this last year, but I was watching Rocks & Co this afternoon, and I found myself thinking exactly the same thing again. They have some gorgeous designs and some fabulous gems, but all the pieces I have seen are let down by sugar grain diamond accents. Such a shame.

I wonder if many people buy pieces for the rare stones and have them re-set with bigger and better diamonds?

They arer now "giving" us VS grade diamonds with colourchange florite because someone ordered them instead of SI grade. The latest offering said it was 40points - I really don't know how they manage to get so many tiny grains from that carat weight........and where do they keep finding all these semiprecious stones from to sell at such high prices. IMO none of the pieces look worth the money. Also can somebody tell me what they mean by "solid gold", I didn't realise rings could be made from hollow gold.
Best wishes from Springflower.

Latest posts

Back