My last haul for a while!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Hi I received my goodies on Tuesday. Again all gorgeous, but this has to be the last haul for a while. Wish me luck :D

Last edited:
Lovely pieces Bargainhunter. I have the scribbler ring in Garnet - so unusual. Is that two of the flower cut rings together? Great idea they look fab. Necklaces look lovely on too - the pearl one sits beautifully. Well done!

Lovely selection, Bargainhunter... it is interesting to see the scribbler ring on a "real" finger!! It is huge but sits really well on you, as does the two stone one.... I missed that, it's a fair size too... love those statement biggies! Barry keeps speaking about the large rings as cocktail rings, but, especially with the big silver styles, I know loads of people wearing those everyday !
The necklaces are so smart, too... I am being tempted to buy necklaces and have three already, plus ne for a gift..... I haven't been wearing necklaces or pendants for ages, but I can't resist these!!
I'm going to be "good" for a while now though... well, that's the plan, anyhow!!!

Yes Klosblue its the green amethyst and the topaz flower rings together. I nearly bid for the amethyst one yesterday so could wear 3 together but resisted and logged straight out!

Oh that's a scribbler ring! It was described to me on Rocks chat when the 'upside down' marquise earrings were on.

It's fab, what a brilliant and unusual idea!

I've requested one, but I missed the auction. I'd really like one of those, must watch Rocks more often.

I like the flower rings as well, unusual cuts are lovely.

Thanks Mathilda and SCW. I know what you mean Mathilda about resisting. I had to log out yesterday as was getting very tempted by some of the pieces and their prices!!!

Thanks Jantac. Its a big ring - like you I too wanted to see it IRL and will say I bid for it and thought it would sit in my box but I am wrong and I can see myself wearing it out in the evenings. Not too heavy to wear if that makes sense.

Gorgeous choices BH...love your scribbler...so different arent they? Love the rest too! Enjoy wearing them x

I'm liking Rocks - I requested that scribbing ring, Tony put it into auction within an hour, and I won it! Happywoo

I'm loving your scribbler ring BH - which stone is it? I'm really tempted with one :jump:

Your 2 flower rings look great together - I've had 3 of our cushion cut solitaires stacked today and had lots of remarks about them :D

I'm loving your scribbler ring BH - which stone is it? I'm really tempted with one :jump:

Your 2 flower rings look great together - I've had 3 of our cushion cut solitaires stacked today and had lots of remarks about them :D

Hi bsb - the scribbler is white topaz - lots of fire and a great bargain at £11

yes thats the ring i had and when it camr my daughter fell in love with,there CS is first class isnt it,i had a problem that needed sorting and was so happy too :D

That's a great haul Bargainhunter- I got the MOP and amethyst earrings that match your second necklace for a present and they are lovely.

Hope you enjoy wearing all of it.

How lovely BH! I got the pearl necklace this week too...
Liking the flower rings stacked, I have the green amethyst, you've given me ideas...
I'm a bit fearful of the pointiness of the scribbler rings, though they look fab on, don't think I'll be doing one though, probably take my eye out!!!
Your bling all looks fabulous. Enjoy hun.
Good luck with the not bidding thing, I've been sitting on my own hands this week (another good reason not to wear a scribbler ring :eek:), but I do have a wish list and if any of those came on at a good price I think I'd be in there!

Latest posts

Back