Dean

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

silvertears

Guest Shopper
Any one know where dean is he has not been on bid or price drop for ages dont know about speed auction as i dont have that on my tv so anyone out there know wherehe is.

I was wondering about that aswell. I havnt seen him for well over 2 months now I think.

I liked him....wish he would come back.

i've noticed him missing as well wish he would come back i've always liked dean on every channel he's been on come back dean!

dean

thanks guys fort replying i did as paul basque on facebook where dean was he was going to ask for me but he never did must have forgot, oh well never mind. Graham have you any ideas as to where deano's gone .

MESSAGE I GOT BACK FROM SOMEONE AT BID TV He's FREELANCE rather than fulltime and all full time slots are taken ( had 7 new presenters join the company across all three channels)... he'll be back when somebody takes a holiday

Well this is very strange, as I knew he was freelance, but he should of had a shift in the time he has been away.

*Mark ryes is freelance, and he has a permanent shift on price-drop once a week and fills in lots of shifts.

* Nicola George is freelance and has 2 permanent shifts.

*David Johnson is freelance, and has a permanent shift.

*Carmel Thomas is freelance and has a permanent shift.

* Charlie Mc Ardle is freelance, and has a permanent shift.

* Guy Kean is freelance, and has THREE permanent shifts.

Nick sache Is freelance, he doesnt have a permanent shift, but fills in quite a bit.

So I dont think it is fair not to see him for so long.

- The only way I can see it, is that he is busy with something else, and cannot fill in shifts at the moment.

dean

thanks for that maybe he's doing a lot of his golfing stuff who knows lol

I would like to see dean back!! :D

Greg was on from 2003- 2005 and made a comeback in september 2010, and was only meant to last til christmas to fill a new shifts, but he isnt needed, due to the new 7 presenters who have started.

Greg has always wanted to be a gameshow host for something, and I think he is working hard on this at the minute. I wish him the best of luck.

Latest posts

Back