Sorry Scottie but ............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
........ You are starting to grate on me all of this butt kissing you are doing to Steve. Don't get me wrong I totally agree with you that the take over is the best thing for GemsTV but the way you are subtly dissing your old bosses isn't good. If you disagreed that much with selling Mossenite etc you should have refused to sell them if you thought they were ripping the customer off. At the time you used to say they were the bees knees.

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

........ You are starting to grate on me all of this butt kissing you are doing to Steve. Don't get me wrong I totally agree with you that the take over is the best thing for GemsTV but the way you are subtly dissing your old bosses isn't good. If you disagreed that much with selling Mossenite etc you should have refused to sell them if you thought they were ripping the customer off. At the time you used to say they were the bees knees.

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a couple of issues of my own with Scottie, of which he is aware, but I'm not sure that's fair really PJ, he has said several times that when Gems introduced such and such an item (i.e. *horns", etc.) "I was in those meetings", so I think he's bearing some of the responsibility. Also, when friends work together and, especially when one of whom has saved your job, then we can't be surprised if they come over a little (shall we say) too enthusiastic. xxxxxx

Please dont single Scottie out I've heard a lot of butt kissing this week from all the presenters about how wonderful this move has been
dont get me wronge i also hope gems improves now and stops selling the non gemstones,and i'm sure the relief of keeping their jobs is also playing its part in the enthusiasm for steves take over

Yeah you are right, I didn't mean to single him out but he is the only one I have seen (my fault for tuning in for each of his shifts) I know others have been doing it too, and it must be nice to be happy in your job so maybe that is it, but the main point I am trying to make is that if he thought the management and the gems they sold were that bad before, he shouldn't work for them.

PJ

Maybe if they all stood up to the powers that be, they could have forced them to stop selling the stuff they didn't like, they couldn't have replaced every presenter.

Maybe if they all stood up to the powers that be, they could have forced them to stop selling the stuff they didn't like, they couldn't have replaced every presenter.

Have you ever tried to stand up for something that you dont believe in? John Terry did, and he has been blasted for having an opinion on the way England are playing! not everyone wants to put their jobs on the line, not in todays present climate; its not a nice feeling to know if you are the one to step forward to the management, and put your thoughts forward, and said management, are not happy with the way you see things, that you have marked your cards! and it will be only a matter of time before you receive your p45 in the post. You cant afford to loose a job under those circumstances - who wants to employ someone who has been fired?

You cant blame Scott for his enthusiasm - it came across as pure relief to me - it must of been awful for them in the past - he said that there werent even to mention people like rod, not even when rods wife still works at gems! gems tv and rocks tv are damned if they do, and damned if they dont. Life is too short to nit pick and rake over cold ashes!

I say good luck to Steve Bennett, and wish all the presenters and staff of both rocks tv and gems tv, and the jewellery maker channel too - many happy days to come!

Last edited:
Gems No longer selling Moissanite?

Are you guys saying Gems are dropping Moissanite? its one of the best gems they sell!!!
The quality of the rings is way above the the stuff from abroard they sell. Moissanite is made in the UK. Its is created from real minerals. Steve Bennett carntbe a very good business man Moissanite was one of the few stones that sold out every time on air

Are you guys saying Gems are dropping Moissanite? its one of the best gems they sell!!!
The quality of the rings is way above the the stuff from abroard they sell. Moissanite is made in the UK. Its is created from real minerals. Steve Bennett carntbe a very good business man Moissanite was one of the few stones that sold out every time on air

Yeah but the thing is gems didn't sell Moissanite, gems tv sold Created Moissanite, and that’s not a real gemstone, so it wont be on gems tv!

Have you ever tried to stand up for something that you dont believe in? John Terry did, and he has been blasted for having an opinion on the way England are playing! not everyone wants to put their jobs on the line, not in todays present climate; its not a nice feeling to know if you are the one to step forward to the management, and put your thoughts forward, and said management, are not happy with the way you see things, that you have marked your cards! and it will be only a matter of time before you receive your p45 in the post. You cant afford to loose a job under those circumstances - who wants to employ someone who has been fired?

You cant blame Scott for his enthusiasm - it came across as pure relief to me - it must of been awful for them in the past - he said that there werent even to mention people like rod, not even when rods wife still works at gems! gems tv and rocks tv are damned if they do, and damned if they dont. Life is too short to nit pick and rake over cold ashes!

I say good luck to Steve Bennett, and wish all the presenters and staff of both rocks tv and gems tv, and the jewellery maker channel too - many happy days to come!

Have to agree - it's not easy to stand up against something on your own, and in the current economic climate, who seriously wants to put their job on the line.

Latest posts

Back