Furious

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Unfortunately I had to miss yesterday's 'Colours of Life' show, but was really looking forward to seeing it at 2.00 p.m. today.

At 2.00 p.m., however, Tony Diniz announced on air that it had been rearranged to later in the afternoon in response to customer requests. I have actually planned my day around being able to watch at 2.00 p.m. (sad, I know) - I have to go out at 3.30, and so unless they put it on very soon presumably I'll miss it again.

I am really very cross about this. Hard luck if some vocal customers couldn't watch at the advertised time on this occasion - that happens to us all. Rocks & Co should play fair and stick to their advertised schedule.

Unfortunately I had to miss yesterday's 'Colours of Life' show, but was really looking forward to seeing it at 2.00 p.m. today.

At 2.00 p.m., however, Tony Diniz announced on air that it had been rearranged to later in the afternoon in response to customer requests. I have actually planned my day around being able to watch at 2.00 p.m. (sad, I know) - I have to go out at 3.30, and so unless they put it on very soon presumably I'll miss it again.

I am really very cross about this. Hard luck if some vocal customers couldn't watch at the advertised time on this occasion - that happens to us all. Rocks & Co should play fair and stick to their advertised schedule.

Not a problem for me Miss M since I never watch this channel, but does sound as though the silent majority lose again. xxxxx

Oh no Miss M, I know you were looking forward to watching the show, just switched on at just gone 4pm and they are showing them now, hope you get to see the repeats, makes you wonder why bother doing a schedule if they are not going to stick to it!

Well I've calmed down a bit now... I sent them a stroppy e-mail asking them to send me the item numbers of all the items in the show, which Craig did immediately, so I was able to jump in a grab what I wanted without missing out.

All the same, I hope they won't do it again!

Well I've calmed down a bit now... I sent them a stroppy e-mail asking them to send me the item numbers of all the items in the show, which Craig did immediately, so I was able to jump in a grab what I wanted without missing out.

All the same, I hope they won't do it again!

Oh I'm pleased you got what you wanted, what did you order Miss M if you don't mind me asking? I ordered a pair of earrings yesterday, they weren't on today though?

These are the exact pair of earrings I ordered Miss M ! lol, they looked lovely on the tv sure we both will be happy with them when they arrive

Latest posts

Back