Miche big bag TSV yesterday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

plint

Registered Shopper
Hi :hi:,

At last the Miche big bag and accessories are available in the UK - Well done Ideal World. I bought one of these bags and two shells by mail order from the USA a few months ago and I love it. I bought the Pick of the Day yesterday plus 3 shells, so I now have a big bag, a spare big bag, long handles and 7 shells.

I still love my classic Miche bag, but use it more for evenings out and use my big bag during the day. I even had my rain mac rolled up in the bottom of it the other day and there was still loads of room in it.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Last edited:
I ordered it too with extra shells and the chain straps, but in my account today it's not showing and is saying to contact customer services :confused:

I had my email on the evening cos I ordered it from the launch show.

Anyone else got this issue?

Everything seems OK

I ordered it too with extra shells and the chain straps, but in my account today it's not showing and is saying to contact customer services :confused:

I had my email on the evening cos I ordered it from the launch show.

Anyone else got this issue?

I have just checked my account on IW and my bag and shells are invoiced and set to be delivered on 30/06/2010 - that, however, doesn't mean they will be. We shall have to wait and see.....
Did you contact CS? Was there a problem?
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I have just checked my account on IW and my bag and shells are invoiced and set to be delivered on 30/06/2010 - that, however, doesn't mean they will be. We shall have to wait and see.....
Did you contact CS? Was there a problem?
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I haven't contacted them yet as some of the other items I ordered have arrived even though they say the same thing when trying to access them online in my account.

It was all under the same number but for all the details for the order it just says label, which is about as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

I've decided to give them to the end of this week for the miche bag and shells to arrive and then contact them on Monday if they still haven't come.

Frustrating!

I haven't contacted them yet as some of the other items I ordered have arrived even though they say the same thing when trying to access them online in my account.

It was all under the same number but for all the details for the order it just says label, which is about as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

I've decided to give them to the end of this week for the miche bag and shells to arrive and then contact them on Monday if they still haven't come.

Hi :wave:,

I always hesitate before buying from Ideal World, as they have made so many blunders in the past, but I really wanted the Miche shells and so I chanced it. I won't be entirely at ease about the transaction until the goods arrive in good order. I have everything crossed......

Please let us know what happens about your order.

:wave:

Arrived safely.....

Hi :grin:,
My order for Miche big bag POTD and extra shells arrived safely yesterday. Ideal World did well. Now, which shell shall I put on my Miche big bag today......
:wink::wink::wink:

Latest posts

Back