I'm Confused & Disappointed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
On Wednesday evening I decided to give Rocks a try. I bid on an item and won it. :)

I lost count of the number of times Barry said delivery would be Friday.

Parceline, or DPD as they are now known have been in my street and back out already and no delivery for me :mad:

I went to Rocks and Coloured Rocks websites to check and see if I could get the tracking number but no sign of one.

Very disappointing for my first order to be now wondering when it is going to arrive when today was perfect as I could ensure myself or someone would be in all day. :(

You had better check that you have been invoiced for it Sara,if you have get on to them and ask why it isn't with you.

Hi Sazza

Any order I have had from Rocks (and there's been one or two!!!!) has been delivered two days after I purchased apart from at the weekend and once when the couriers forgot to collect the deliveries from Rocks! I can totally understand your disappointment but don't lose hope - it may still arrive today. Why don't you email [email protected] or give them a phone and they will be able to check with the couriers and let you know. Tony did this for me one time and sure enough they turned up about 6:45pm later than I would have expected them to deliver.

Fingers crossed you get your package today.

You had better check that you have been invoiced for it Sara,if you have get on to them and ask why it isn't with you.

Well I got a confirmation e-mail. Checked my CC online but it is not showing but that is not unusual for that CC, takes several days for transactions to appear.

if you email [email protected] or phone they should be able to tell u if its on a van
fingers crossed

Hi Sazza

Any order I have had from Rocks (and there's been one or two!!!!) has been delivered two days after I purchased apart from at the weekend and once when the couriers forgot to collect the deliveries from Rocks! I can totally understand your disappointment but don't lose hope - it may still arrive today. Why don't you email [email protected] or give them a phone and they will be able to check with the couriers and let you know. Tony did this for me one time and sure enough they turned up about 6:45pm later than I would have expected them to deliver.

Fingers crossed you get your package today.

Thanks, I will send Tony an e-mail. I am just disappointed that I am having to chase it up. :(

Sazza are you sure it was the right delivery van you saw? Mine come in a white unmarked transit van - no logos or signwriting on it.

Hi sazza
The same thing happened to me with my first order also. I placed my first order last weekend (on Saturday) and presenter kept on saying Tuesday delivery even saying that on Sunday, Tuesday came no delivery waited till late afternoon and emailed & rang rocks tv spoke to Tony said for some reason my order hadn't been dispatched on Monday and had only been dispatched that day so would received Wednesday but not communication to say delivery wouldn't be Tuesday as stated so I was disappointed also Tony did say they were going to put an online tracking on website in future so you can check the status of your order, anyway Sazza hope you receive you order soon and you are happy with what you receive other than delivery I was very happy with items I received just could of been better on communication I think

Sazza are you sure it was the right delivery van you saw? Mine come in a white unmarked transit van - no logos or signwriting on it.

Yep it was the DPD van which is what Parceline is now called.

I guess there is always the chance they come to my area morning and afternoon, just have to wait and see I guess. I have sent Tony an e-mail too so hopefully he can confirm what is happening.

Hi sazza
The same thing happened to me with my first order also. I placed my first order last weekend (on Saturday) and presenter kept on saying Tuesday delivery even saying that on Sunday, Tuesday came no delivery waited till late afternoon and emailed & rang rocks tv spoke to Tony said for some reason my order hadn't been dispatched on Monday and had only been dispatched that day so would received Wednesday but not communication to say delivery wouldn't be Tuesday as stated so I was disappointed also Tony did say they were going to put an online tracking on website in future so you can check the status of your order, anyway Sazza hope you receive you order soon and you are happy with what you receive other than delivery I was very happy with items I received just could of been better on communication I think

Yes I can understand you being disappointed by the communication.

Sorry Sazza hope that didn't sound cheeky!! It wasn't meant to be - promise!

It wasn't cheeky at all, don't worry!!!! :)

Deliveries and order tracking

Hi all,

We usually dispatch the next working day, so if you checkout your items on Wednesday evening, it would be with you Friday.

Sazza, I've just checked with Tony and he's about to email you back - your order is on the van for delivery today.

We're putting two new systems in soon: firstly, an order tracking page where you'll be able see the status for yourself; secondly a Text Message service where we will text you the evening that we dispatch your parcel and you will be able to easily re-arrange for another day by texting back.

As always, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me.

Kind regards

John Bennett

Hi all,

We usually dispatch the next working day, so if you checkout your items on Wednesday evening, it would be with you Friday.

Sazza, I've just checked with Tony and he's about to email you back - your order is on the van for delivery today.

We're putting two new systems in soon: firstly, an order tracking page where you'll be able see the status for yourself; secondly a Text Message service where we will text you the evening that we dispatch your parcel and you will be able to easily re-arrange for another day by texting back.

As always, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me.

Kind regards

John Bennett

Thank for your response John, I have just received an e-mail from Tony confirming my order is on the van for delivery today. :)

Looks like DPD must have more than one run to my area so hopefully they will be along later on.

Thanks again!!!

look forward to hearing about your "bling" and pics hopefully, after placing my order today its gonna be a long weekend before i can "bling" it up on monday oh well i guess ill cope some how ,washing,ironing cooking lol, dont think i can ...... Yes a big thumbs up from me to the CS and rocks itself

Sorry to hear you're so disappointed Sazza - shame with it being your first order.
I fell victim to the one where the courier forgot to pick up the deliveries, then another one went missing because the courier couldn't find our work premises - even though he'd been the previous day! I know it's disappointing, but the CS dept did sort everything out for me, and I hope your cut-price goodies make up for it.

I know what you mean Sazza. I won 5 items over the weekend and was constantly reassured that all items won over the weekend would be packed up on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.

I got my items yesterday.

I'm now going to take the delivery day they quote with a huge pinch of salt.

Nice items though, on a positive note.

Sorry to hear you're so disappointed Sazza - shame with it being your first order.
I fell victim to the one where the courier forgot to pick up the deliveries, then another one went missing because the courier couldn't find our work premises - even though he'd been the previous day! I know it's disappointing, but the CS dept did sort everything out for me, and I hope your cut-price goodies make up for it.

He clearly had a very short memory!!!! :laughing:

I know what you mean Sazza. I won 5 items over the weekend and was constantly reassured that all items won over the weekend would be packed up on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.

I got my items yesterday.

I'm now going to take the delivery day they quote with a huge pinch of salt.

Nice items though, on a positive note.

That is disappointing Fruityloops that your order ended up being 2 days late. :(

Latest posts

Back