Lynn from Gems fall

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teddybear581

Registered Shopper
I was watching Rocks last night when Lynn from Gems decided to pop in while her hubby was presenting to say "hi".
Unfortunately just as she reached the desk she slipped and took a nasty fall . There had been a piece of plastic lying on the floor and she slipped on it.
She showed a bad scrape on her back so I hope she is feeling ok this morning.

Nah won't work Jamesy...Management will bring Elf 'n' Safety into it and say she shouldn't have been there. :mysmilie_865:

Poor Lynn - didnt she break her wrists a few months ago - blimey she is in the wars - and as a fellow faller downer - i give her my full whole hearted sympathies. I went down like a sack of spuds, outside Homebase - slipt on the wet pavement, it was pourng down, and i was (wearing crocs!!) ended up in a heap on the floor - not a pretty sight i must add - felt a right idiot! Really hurt my knee - and when i eventually stood up - it looked like i had pee'dmyself!!!! as my trousers were absolutely saturated all across the bum area!!! eeeew - ended up walking like john wayne with a peg leg! lol

Hope the fall didnt do too much damage Lynn - i feel for you (we are both just going to have to purchase a set of stabilisers and big flumpy cushions lol) xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back