My order

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scampdog

Registered Shopper
For the first time in "years" I ordered from Gems over the weekend, three pair of earings (for Christmas pressys), I have just recieved my order but it contained only two pair, on checking I find I have two seperate order numbers and two lots of P&P, the last pair of earings were only £4 so I just added them but these are the one on a separate order number.
Yes I realise they were very busy over the weekend but surely the system must have picked up the mistake !, I urge everyone else to check to see if this has happened to you !

I have e-mailed Rocks tv (as the Gems website tells you to), I will wait and see if they reply

Thats disappointing, but I am sure they will refund you the extra postage and you will receive the other earrings soon.

Hi Scampdog, sorry this has happened. If you could email me i will make sure that it gets sorted for you. My email is [email protected]

Kind Regards

Sarah

I am not happy with gems either. With my partners account I ordered a few items a few weeks ago. It was a ring to match some earrings and pendant I had bought, it was from the clearence on the web, to make most of p+p, I bought a few more items, as you do........when I got the package.......more than a week after placing the order I received the package, and the ring I had placed the whole order around was missing. Checked my confirmation email and it was not in that, but I know I ordered it as thats what I had wanted. I emailed gems who were no help what so ever!!! Checked the website and the ring was still there, so it couldn't have been out of stock, I was told to just order it again, meaning I had to pay postage again!! I was not happy, but what could I do.

Then I hear Steve has taken over gems, was so happy........the ring I wanted was still on website, so thought I would get it before web site was down. I hate apying 7 quid postage for one item, so I got a pendant that Steve himself presented. I checked them out, looked at confirmation email the next day, the ring was there, but pendant had gone!! now the ring I wanted was only 18 pound, so now its going to be 18 pound plus 7 pound!!!! I emailed rocks to find out what happened, no reply!!!

So I emailed again only to be told out of stock......now this was in my basket! Why are they over selling items. I am so fed up, I've basically had enough. I know its been busy for them, but thats no excuse for over selling an item.

Sorry everyone for my rant, but it annoys me so much, I was looking forward to my items, but whats the point, i'll have to resize the ring aswell which will mean another 10 quid

Hi Valleygirl,

Again I am really sorry to hear that you have had problems, if you could email me with all the details i will look into the issue and sort it out. The only way i know about these problems is if you tell me.

I will make sure that on Monday i investigate what has happened.

Best Regards

Sarah

Latest posts

Back