£5 off email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loubylou

PJ's bestie :)
was checking my email and got an email from bid tv giving me £5 off my next online order anyone else had one?

was checking my email and got an email from bid tv giving me £5 off my next online order anyone else had one?

I got one a couple of months ago, and said it was valid for the month....they will keep reminging you to use it if you dont! Hahah!! lol

They sent me 4 emails that month, saying I hadnt used it......the reason I didnt buy anything, was because I didnt WANT to but anything! :L

did notice they said i'd not shopped in a while there's a reason for that extortionate p&p and nothing i want to buy

I got one and I haven't bought anything for at least 5 years off them.

I object to the ridiculous P and P and phone costs and will never buy from them again.

i got one recently too, i haven't used it but haven't been pestered with any other follow up contact from them.

i haven't bought anything for a couple of years i don't think, i did have a peek at the website after the voucher came, but with the high p&p, the couple of things i might have been interested in could still be bought cheaper elsewhere!

:giggle: I got one too, for being such a good customer - I've only ever bought one thing from them!!!

I got one too, used to order a fair bit from them because I ordered large items or jewellery so postage was worth it.

Last time I ordered anything was about 3 years ago with the megadrops got a few bits from those events and haven't ordered anything since.

Latest posts

Back