Oh not another.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
....overpriced bliddy piece of cloth swathed 50 odd ways in under a minute on that damn clock!!!! :angry:

163864_STANDARD__TEA_20100621.jpg

163864_STANDARD__LIM_20100621.jpg

Lovely Lyn was of course hoping they wouldn't sell out before she'd ordered hers ( pack that in Lyn, cos it just aint believable in the slightest anymore :smirk:) and after watching the mess she got tangled in when they suggested she take it off and do another style.....well, I knew it was a bad idea :giggle: .....embarassing :giggle:

I've seen better fashion sense on Blakes 7 and it didn't cost 50 smackeroonees. On the plus side, they look better than the Moira C efforts.

I'll just buy a throw from ASDA for £5 and see what I can do...

That's actually worse than the one dress! First pic looks like she's wearing a dressing gown, and the other one's just wrong!..it isn't any kind of garment...she's just swathed in fabric!

They didn't do the one style I was hoping they'd do - the Sumo. Live on air. I'll leave that lovely image with you.

*bows*

I'm intrigued: does anyone actually buy these?

How does walking around looking like you've wrapped some old sheets round you make anyone feel attractive?

Granted, I'm as gay as Xmas with Shaun and Dennice, but I don't know what woman would willingly buy this monstrosity to wear.

Even Helen Keller would knock this back!

Latest posts

Back