Order history

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

J

JohnBennett

Guest Shopper
Hello everyone,

Our programmers have managed to put together a portal to the order history for Gems TV orders from before we changed to our system. If you go to http://orderhistory.gemstv.co.uk you will be able to access all your old orders.

Please note, we will have to remove this page in the future as we need to switch off the Gems database at some point. However, I will be able to keep it up and running at least until 16th August 2010.

Kind regards

John Bennett

how will be able to track old order history after this date ? Surely we must be still be able to view full history ?

how will be able to track old order history after this date ? Surely we must be still be able to view full history ?

On the basis of previous correspondence on this Forum, I don't believe that will be possible, Sparkles. I think the idea is that you will have the opportunity to print out any order history you want to keep, before the old databse is switched off completely.

Woohoo!!! :mysmilie_504: John you're a sausage.:mysmilie_857: Have enough time to save all the important orders into a Word folder before they disappear.

Hello everyone,

Sparkles27, unfortunately, we can't migrate all the old order history to our database, that's why we've put up this temporary site so you can get the information that you need off it. In the next day or so, the facility will be on there to click on an item and see the full details.

I now also have the functionality to do an overall statement for purchases on the gems system. If you would like one of these, please email me at [email protected] (if possible, please include your Gems' member number).

We are hopeful that we can add this sort of functionality to all our websites over the summer, giving full history of all Rocks orders since January, Gems orders since 21st June and Jewellery Maker orders since it launched.

Once again, my apologies for the way we handled this. Hopefully this temporary solution will help.

Kind regards

John

I now also have the functionality to do an overall statement for purchases on the gems system. If you would like one of these, please email me at [email protected] (if possible, please include your Gems' member number).

Kind regards

John
Blimey...not on your nellie!! :eek: To actually see on paper the total amount I spent with GEMS would scare the sh1te out of me, I could have retired early instead!! :doh:

Help.......

Besides printing out our Order History does anyone know how it can be saved....and in what format...to our computers, please? MTIA

Saving it to our computers unfortunately wouldn't be the answer Sacha because once the GEMS database is switched off we can't open the orders to view them and that is where all the vital info on our purchases is. The only thing we can do is to copy and paste the relevant orders plus the items info into a word file which is long winded to do and not very satisfactory. :down:

Many thanks Sue, I was hoping you'd come along as I know you're very good at this techy stuff....:happy:

I got it all printed out, so that will have to suffice, but atm the links are still there which is nice.
Amazing how much we came to depend on this facility. :nod:

Hi Sacha

I can also email you a pdf summary of your account transactions. This gives you basically a summary of all your orders and the items on them (but not the gold weight and gemstones in the particular items). If you'd like one of these, please email me at [email protected]

John

:call: Steve!! Steve!! I've just tried to use order history and it says temporarily unavailabe, any idea please when it will be back online?? Please don't tell me it's gone for good?? :thinking: MTIA

I think in that newer thread John meant order history from Rocks, JM and Gems but in Gems case it would be from when they took over not from pre-merger.

Thanks John for giving us this information, very helpful indeed! Mind you like a few others on here, I prefer not to see the total money I have spent with Gems over the past 5 years written down in one place, just counting up the most expensive half a dozen items takes me well into 4 figures....lovely things though, money well spent IMHO!

Better get ready for work tomorrow so I can earn money to buy more!

Latest posts

Back