Loss Of Interest??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
There are fewer and fewer posts in this forum, are you all losing interest in TJC?? I know I have due to all the bliddy unders days which I can't be bothered to watch and then it becomes a habit. :emo:

I've just got to the stage where I think "Do I really need anymore jewellery?" Sue. I watch occasionally, but I rarely wear what I've already got, so am less interested in buying everything I like :grin:

However, having said that, I would like a CE in white metal, so may be tempted by something if the design is right. :nod:

Yes I suppose I'm the same Beady. Erm, what's a CE?? :bandit: I may have one to flog lol?? :grin:

I did like the under days, but have what I want now at that level. There was an under £50 last week which had a couple of hours I would've liked to see, such as Colour Couture and Artisan Crafted which probably would have been better than the endless flippin' drusy and messed with quartz, and boring strings of beads with no design. Sadly the station went down that day. :angry:

I'd like to see more slightly higher unders, e.g. £50 and £100, for those of us on relatively restricted budgets. Under £20 and £30 hours could easily be slotted into these. There's only so much lush Iliana a girl can look at when she can't have it, in the hopes that something interesting and affordable will come along.

I've seen a few pieces here that I liked, but either found me basket had dropped to zero or that I'd been logged out at the vital moment.

T'other two jewellery places are now exactly the same except that one has screechier, horribly pushier, presenters than the other. So all in all I've been trawling the net more lately. I can't be doing with the starry presenters and general middle-class (of the wrong sort) attitudes of the QVC channel, and Ideal World - pht (the sound of a soft raspberry) - even at my age I ain't into winciette nighties and flannelette sheets :sleepy: :giggle:. xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
C E = Colombian Emerald Sue, preferably in platinum, but I'll settle for 18 w/g, just a simple emerald cut stone with a trilliant diamond either side, other than that, I ain't fussed :grin:

Righto hon, I'll have a butchers in me box and see if I've got a spare one. :mysmilie_61:

LOL just noticed you said what is was in your original post. I must be going :mysmilie_854:

Last edited:
There are fewer and fewer posts in this forum, are you all losing interest in TJC?? I know I have due to all the bliddy unders days which I can't be bothered to watch and then it becomes a habit. :emo:

Hi all

I was thinking the same thing about the posts, then I thought well Chloe has been quite good for the last few weeks, Stacy is on holiday and Liz Fuller is on late at night. I still think that the TJC presenters are very good and polished when compared with the other channels.

I watch TJC when I can and I have bought quite a few items in the last few days. S/O Kagem emeralds earrings which are lovely, aquamarine beaded necklace and some beads for under £20 during one of the unders days.

A few days ago they put up their largest auction of 250 items which sold very quickly.
Did anyone see the loose certified diamonds(E,F,G and H) of approx 1ct (round and pear) being sold for well under £2,000! I could not believe the low prices!

Sapphireblue

For my own part it's a bit of everything really.

There hasn't really been anything new (although I missed the first day of the Boyaca emeralds which I understand had some lovely things and there wasn't much on the Sunday show)

I too am fed up with all day under £30 and £50, tanzanite all day etc why don't they do one or two hours of them mixed up throughout the day?

Their programme schedule is never accurate, I log on to watch a specific show only to find it's something completely different !

I've text requesting a specific item number, I wanted to see it in real life and the prices on the web are always much more expensive than the auctions but that another whinge, they kindly text back saying it was out of stock but the website says its available, just to double check I tried to pop it into my basket and it is out of stock ! :headbang:

Clearance days that have prices that are the same as normal, I know that the term clearance doesn't always equal sale but I think that it's misleading of them !

Sometime ago I did a search on their website and three items came up, all of them were expected into stock shortly shand did I want to be notified when they arrived, I ticked yes and that must have been five months ago and I've never heard anything, they must coming by snail mail

Sorry for all the whinging, but having said all that I am a real fan of TJC and I love their jewellery

Hello all - I'm shopped out on the under days and fed up with everything else, only really watch early morning for an hour or two these days. Same old designs from week to week, would like to see more contemporary items mixed in with the traditional.

As I've posted before, I'm fed up with the NY/closeout deals, obviously some people love them but they're not for me, and Iliana has moved out of my comfort zone.:sad:

I did see 2 oval E certificated loose diamonds the other morning, they were stunning and exceptionally good value, both sold very quickly

Latest posts

Back