Moonstone necklace help, please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Does anyone know if there is a moonstone briolette necklace matching this bracelet:

http://www.colouredrocks.com/Products/ProductDisplay.aspx?ProductCode=KJSR82

and, if so, what is the item code, please? (Never mind if it's out of stock - I can bookmark it and watch out for a return.)

I've tried Rocks Help but, surprisingly, they say they are only able to search for items which are on the CR website (in which case, why would I ask them when I can search myself)?

MissM i've seen it with moonstone and small amount of carnelian gemstones not seen it on it's own but i've got the bracelet with matches the moonstone & carnelian one and it's beautiful if that's any help :hi:

Hi MissMagpie

I've had a look in the database and found this:

http://www.colouredrocks.com/Products/ProductDisplay.aspx?ProductCode=RYSR32

Is that what you are looking for? If not, please let me know.

The Help Team should usually be able to help you but I think the search facility they use is not working at the moment - and I've got the developers focussing on projects to deal with the issues caused by the integration at the moment.

Hope that helps,

John

Thanks, John, but not quite what I'm looking for - I'm after a briolette rainbow moonstone necklace, like the bracelet. Maybe it doesn't exist, but all the briolette bracelets I've seen so far seem to have matching necklaces. I'd like to know the item code even if it's out of stock, so I can keep an eye open for a return.

Thanks also for the explanation as to why CS couldn't help. It seemed very odd, but now I understand.

I've had a look in the database and found this:

Hi MissMagpie

http://www.colouredrocks.com/Products/ProductDisplay.aspx?ProductCode=RYSR32

Is that what you are looking for? If not, please let me know.

The Help Team should usually be able to help you but I think the search facility they use is not working at the moment - and I've got the developers focussing on projects to deal with the issues caused by the integration at the moment.

Hope that helps,

John

Last edited:
Miss M, sad to say I don't think there is one. Most varieties of this style came as bracelet and necklace but I've never seen a necklace for the moonstone. Hopefully I may be proven wrong but wondered if you'd thought of two bracelets and either rethreading yourself, or asking one of the BB's to do it for you (I know what it's like to hav e your heart set of something that doesn't come up). Meanwhile, I'm keeping my eyes peeled. xxxxxxxx

Thanks, Argey! I know you spend quite a bit of time watching,

I've already had a PM from the lovely Falguni (I'm sure she won't mind my mentioning it) suggesting combinging two bracelets, but I think they're graduated and so it would be a pain to maintain the graduation. The bracelet seems to be sold out at the moment, but if it comes up again might just give it a go - I do make jewellery as a hobby, so it wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Miss M, sad to say I don't think there is one. Most varieties of this style came as bracelet and necklace but I've never seen a necklace for the moonstone. Hopefully I may be proven wrong but wondered if you'd thought of two bracelets and either rethreading yourself, or asking one of the BB's to do it for you (I know what it's like to hav e your heart set of something that doesn't come up). Meanwhile, I'm keeping my eyes peeled. xxxxxxxx

Yay for John Bennett!

John e-mailed me to say he thinks he's found what I'm looking for... It hasn't been on air yet, but will be on tomorrow (Sunday) at 22:00.

Now that's what I call customer service!

:)

If you don't manage to snag one Miss M, Argey & Falguni's suggestion would be the best solution. Even if the bracelets are graduated, I'm sure you'd still be able to make yourself a necklace without too much trouble.

Miss Magpie,

Moonstone necklace coming up soon on Gems, not sure if it's the one you want.

Code is LESR71

Last edited:
MissM did you get the moonstone necklace? heard lynn say your name that you were waiting for the necklace lol

So glad you got your necklace Miss M. Reckon it must have had your name on it. xxxxx

So pleased MissM you have finally got your moonstone necklace, bet you can't wait to receive it!

Latest posts

Back