steph

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's been ill, gall bladder I believe. I have watched and bought so much more in her absence, I can't watch or listen to her no mattter how interested in the product I am.

I wonder how long she will be off, its already been some time?

I wish her a speedy recovery, I too miss seeing her on tv.

We were only talking about her yesterday. Sorry to hear about the gallstones. I had them, and they are very painful. Mine were a blessing in disguise. I was over-weight and prior to surgery had to eat low fat. I lost 3 stones and had no more trouble with the old gall bladder.

So we might be seeing a new slimline Steph? I wish her well but don't miss her excited puppy dog style of presenting.

Whilst I am no fan of Steph, I am glad to hear she is recovering. I am another who does not like her voice and style of presenting. I just wish she would tone down a bit. Also that she wou get something done about her hair - it always looks unruly. Shame as I honestly think she could be a really attractive woman.

She was on this afternoon with Nigel - didn't see much of it but she was sitting down so probably still in recovery from her op. Actually she did look as though she has lost weight, hope she recovers soon.

I like Steph, I got a card from the "Magic Hands" box which she and Nancy signed a couple of years ago when I first started crafting. I forgot to send my address and she made a point of sending me 2 reminders so I got my card, which was very thoughtful of her.

So get well soon Steph and I hope you will be back on the screens regularly soon.

Oh I wouldn't wish what she has been through on anyone, it sounded horrible. It is just me and my unpleasant disposition but I do prefer a calmer and more professional style of presenting. I just don't find Steph appealing but I'm pretty certain she'd think I'm a hateful control freak :grin:

Latest posts

Back