OK, I'm now officially sad...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
...having ordered something from Rocks & Co's sister channel in Germany, www.juwelo.tv!

http://media.juwelo.de/large/3204EG.jpg

I just fell in love with the graduated shades of purple sapphire - I have this design already in rainbow sapphires and it's one of my favourites, but I haven't seen it over here in the purple.

I discovered that Juwelo TV will ship anywhere in Europe (including the UK) for a 19.99 Euro shipping charge. The ordering process is a bit different from ours - you place the order and they bill you the next day - and you do need some limited German to be able to register on the website. The good news, however, is that they do speak English - an English speaker from their call centre rang me when I had a problem, which is pretty impressive.

I'll let you know when the pendant arrives!

Oh, no - looking at juwelo.tv again today, and they keep bringing on rainbow moonstone earrings! My credit card is not safe... Not content with the many shopping channels available over here, I'm now buying from German ones as well!

Where next? Let me think... I haven't bought anything from jtv.com in the US yet...

that pendant looks very nice. I know how you feel, I keep having to ask myself if I really need the earrings/pendant/ring but when I see a beautiful design my card gets red hot - have recently placed an order for a amethyst and diamond ring in white gold - just waiting for delivery

Latest posts

Back