How?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swankypants

Registered Shopper
I am gobsmacked at this news...[from the Ideal World Site] :mysmilie_468:

Ideal World has scooped the prize for TV Channel of the Year in a public vote at this year’s Freesat Awards.

The announcement was made at a ceremony hosted by comedian Ed Byrne at London’s Delfina Galleries, to mark the very best in channels and services available on the free-to-air digital satellite TV service.

Emma Scott, Freesat Managing Director said “This year has already been such an exciting one for us as we’ve recently broken the million sales mark and I’d like to congratulate Ideal World for their part in contributing to the Freesat success story.

I can only imagine that the only people allowed to vote were employees of Karcher, Tefal, Kenwood and Moira C [she can make 1 vote look like 25 by just slinging it through her legs...]

I was thinking about getting Freesat but if this is the best channel on offer..

They have been showing off the award for the past two days now.
If you take out BBC and ITV, you are not left with much to watch on freesat.

Freesat is not available in my TV region.

Happy days.

They have been showing off the award for the past two days now.
If you take out BBC and ITV, you are not left with much to watch on freesat.

Freesat is not available in my TV region.

Not true at all - Freesat is via sattelite so available in all UK TV regions...in fact that's why BBC/ITV started it

what was the one qvc won then? cos i heard AY say they had won best channel or something about 2 weeks ago

Thanks a107 - 8,000 votes in total for all channels? Ideal World must have won by as many votes as our local Eco Weasel Flatulence Party in the last election...

I agree with Almerinda about Loen though. She does deserve an award.

Sainsbury had Battenburg on B.O.G.O.F. this week, I'm surprised we haven't read there's hasn't been a sudden surge in their profits :grin:

Latest posts

Back