New Sapphire ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mags3224

Registered Shopper
Hello shopping forum fans, just an update i wrote away back in March regarding a ceylon sapphire ring which i eventually sent back. I had previously purchased a loose stone pictured here.

IMG208.jpg IMG211.jpg

I decided to have a ring made and it has taken a very long time to decide but after months of deliberation this is the out come and very pleased too.

IMG251.jpg IMG260.jpg new ring.jpg

I waited 5 weeks for it all to come together and i had no idea that it would be so pretty. Mags

Well done.....

Well done Mags on this lovely ring, such a nice colour Sapphire in a very pretty classic setting, you must be thrilled to bits and I'm sure you'll get heaps of pleasure from wearing it. Congratulations and many thanks for sharing!

PS I hope this gets posted as its my third attempt.....connection problems! :blush:

Congratulations Mags. It's lovely to have your own unique piece isn't it? Wear it in good health.

BTW it's very reminescent of Princess Diana's engagement ring, don't you think?

Thank you to all who commented i really appreciate it . Yes Meeshoo i always wanted one like that but when we got together could only afford a small stone chip as engagement ring have waited a long 22 years but was well worth it. I also feel very excited wearing a piece of jewellery that is a classic design but unique to me.

Latest posts

Back