fantastic service

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

grannygrump

Registered Shopper
Hope I am posting this correctly as I am new to this site and do not normally make posting anywhere.
I will try to make this as short as possible but I feel that I must give credit where credit is due.
Last Saturday a Tanzanite ring was auctioned , it was the perfect ring that my OH and I have been waitng to purchase for over 4 years. Hubby insisted that I bid on it as it is our 35th wedding anniversary next week and it would be the perfect present for me. How could I resist that. Well I made a bid and was lucky enough to get one. I was overjoyed. Confimation e-mail arrived and informed me that the ring was due for delivery yesterday (the 7th), however a message was on our answerphone last night that informed us the ring would not be delivered as it was lost !!!
I contacted the customer service line who could not give me any further information. I then remembered seeing how Sarah Bennett had offered to help other ST members and had given her e-mail address. I promptly sent an e-mail describing my dissapointment.
Arrived home from work today to 2 phone messages and 3 e-mails, the wonderful Sarah had found my ring and Jaynie was in possesion of it. I contacted them by phone to be told that my ring will be delivered tomorrow and all P&P wavered.

I am so happy I could burst, can't wait to finish work tomorrow.

I know that the Bennett family read the postings on here and would like to publicly thank them for making one woman very happy.

And big thank you for letting me get that off my chest.

Not living up to your grumpy username, then, grannygrump! Welcome to the Forum. Glad you had such a great experience, and I hope you love the ring when you get it.

That's great news GG, I hope you get many happy years of wear from your tanzanite.

:wave: and welcome to the forum. Hope the ring is a stunner IRL. Would love to see a photo!!

Thanks for all your comments and the lovely welcome. Got the ring on Friday and it has not dissapointed me, have not taken it off since. May have to take it off tomorrow tho as it could clash with the emeralds OH has bought me. They are my reward for 35 years of wedded bliss. (Don't get that long for 2 murders these days) HaHa.

GG
XXX

So glad to hear your ring has lived up to expectation GG, Tanzanite is a really beautiful stone.

Latest posts

Back