bullet express infomercial....very funny!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Has anyone seen the infomercial for the new Bullet express 8 minute meal machine on Thane? It's from the people who brought us the Magic Bullet, which isn't as magic as they'd have us believe btw...but nevertheless a pretty useful bit of kit, sits on my countertop and is used regularly. This, however..I'm not tempted.

They reckon you can have any family meal ready for the oven, or ready to eat in 8 minutes or less, throughout the very entertaining infomercial, they sporadically flash up a message saying that this doesn't involve "prep time". So as long as your spuds are peeled, apples are cored, fruit is peeled etc, then you're good to go!

I think they're harping on about the speed and convenience so much 'cause essentially what you're getting for your (almost) £140 is a dubious quality food proccessor. They say it takes up no more room on your countertop than a regular two sliced toaster, but that's just the base, you'll need a hell of a lot of cupboard space for rest of the bits that it comes with!

Just check out the homemade pizza topping that literally shoots out of the special tube straight on the pizza base, and the "gourmet" chopped salad...that's cucumber, tomato and carrot from what I could see! Could imagine the user, and the general surroundings being showered with food...it's hilarious!

Just saw for the first time today. The fact you can buy cheese and pepperoni already prepared and they are shooting out of the bullet very funny indeed.

However..... it's on sale for £99.

It's on IW right now, with Loen and Paul, selling for £119.99 but on Flexipay. I'm not tempted though.

The "couple" on the infomercial get on my wick, she's had work done on her face since the last time and he still has a dodgy American / Northern accent. Annoying!

:devil:its not just the presenters, the guests are so fake and sh#t actors watch the faces not the presenters its amusing to say the least

Latest posts

Back