Jwellery making starter kit - prices far better than elsewhere!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemdreamer

Registered Shopper
WOW - just seen the basic starter kit for jewellery making on TJC, and The price for what you get is amazing! :clapping:
I sooooo regret buying things off jewellerymaker now, as this is far better value. You get beading wire, tools, a book plus other stuff all for £14.99, cheaper postage too.

I brought a tool kit from jewelleymaker and the quality is rather poor, really wish i'd waited and got this set instead. :angry:

very excited about seeing the gemstone beads TJC are selling, not seen them yet.

Hi all

I saw the show this morning and thought that Ruth did a very good job of presenting today.
I was amazed at the quantity of kits sold today, in the hundreds. Silver lobster claw claps with extenders sold out within minutes.

I really liked the"Blue Peter" moment with the beaded necklace made up by a chap from the TJC accounts dept. I thought if he can do that in 30 mins, it must be very easy to do!

I agree with you that the the range of gemstone beads was amazing and I am also looking forward to seeing the next show

Sapphireblue

IS there anywhere that TJC are showing the kits online? I can't find any on the regular website and have no clue when they are due on air.

Latest posts

Back