AAAA Tanzanite on sale tonight!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
I just heard Adina promoting the sale of some AAAA Tanzanite pieces tonight.....one-offs I think.

She previewed a whopper of an intense blue heart shaped Tanzanite ring, don't know about the cut,
but it was very very blue.

Not sure what time they will be on though!

It was on before 11.00pm Sacha, and it went for £5,999. I think Adina said there were 20gms of 18ct gold, and it was certainly a substantial setting! 13cts+ of heart shaped AAAA Tanzy, total 15cts+ with the diamonds - it was a whopper!

I watched for the first time in yonks and saw that monster. Too much of everything thrown into the design and imho it made it look vulgar. :down:

P.S. Why does Adina always sound on the verge of tears?? :emo:

It was on before 11.00pm Sacha, and it went for £5,999. I think Adina said there were 20gms of 18ct gold, and it was certainly a substantial setting! 13cts+ of heart shaped AAAA Tanzy, total 15cts+ with the diamonds - it was a whopper!

Thanks BB and that's all very true, I was watching when it finally went to auction. Did it actually get sold though, it seemed a bit inconclusive at the end?

It suppose it is very awesome having a huge rock like that to sell, but I didn't think Adina (constructive criticism here) did the best job at selling it. Mostly she wore the ring upside down, which I thought didn't show it off to its best advantage and I agree with PPC, it just looked too big and over elaborate on her finger.

However I did think it would've made a magnificent solitaire pendant. Just my opinion...for what its worth.....:happy:
And if anyone did buy it, as an investment say, many congratulations and hope you are thrilled with it. :nod:

I'm not sure Sacha, think they said there were a few people talking to the call centre about it, but then they moved on.

I don't know the size of Sue's heart shaped Tanzy but mine is 8ct and on it's own is HUGE for a ring. I certainly couldn't add diamonds without it (a) looking vulgar (b) taking somebody's eye out and (c) sitting so high on the finger it would get in the way of everything! Did any of you get a piccie of the offending piece?????

No, only flicked over and happened to catch it Meeshoo. It was enormous, certainly way too big for my paws, and had quite a high profile. It wasn't my taste, but hey, we're all different, and I expect if it sold, the new owner is thrilled with their purchase.

I don't know the size of Sue's heart shaped Tanzy but mine is 8ct and on it's own is HUGE for a ring. I certainly couldn't add diamonds without it (a) looking vulgar (b) taking somebody's eye out and (c) sitting so high on the finger it would get in the way of everything! Did any of you get a piccie of the offending piece?????

I saved a pic onto my desktop, but can't load it into attachments, has wrong file extension...apparently.

Meanwhile if anyone can do the links, the item code is UNTK75. Got it loaded into Photobucket instead....

HeartShapeTanzaniteringpng.png

Last edited:
Oh!

Errrrr, well, it's bulky I'll give it that!

I wonder why they didn't make that into a pendant - almost like the one that was in the film Titanic?

Oh!

Errrrr, well, it's bulky I'll give it that!

I wonder why they didn't make that into a pendant - almost like the one that was in the film Titanic?[/QUOTE]

Oooh I love the story about that and came up with this interesting link......and also a link to Ebay where heaps of
THOTO necklaces are up for sale.....in CZ of course!

Latest posts

Back