Diamond quality

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamond Diva

Registered Shopper
Hi

Can anyone tell me what colour and quality diamonds GEMS use in their 9ct & 18ct range's of jewellery please? I can't find any reference to it on their website

thanks

Hi Diamond Diva

In 9k we have generally been using I1/2 G or H colour. Having said that a lot of pieces also have SI diamonds G or H color. It usually depends on the lead gemstone with 9k and how rare/expensive it is.

With 18k we use a minimum of SI although most of our 18k ranges feature VS E-F colour diamonds.

I will check with our technical team as the info box on the website when a game is on air should tell you these details.

Any questions though please feel free to email me [email protected]

Regards

Sarah Bennett

Hi Diamond Diva

In 9k we have generally been using I1/2 G or H colour. Having said that a lot of pieces also have SI diamonds G or H color. It usually depends on the lead gemstone with 9k and how rare/expensive it is.

With 18k we use a minimum of SI although most of our 18k ranges feature VS E-F colour diamonds.

I will check with our technical team as the info box on the website when a game is on air should tell you these details.

Any questions though please feel free to email me [email protected]

Regards

Sarah Bennett

Sarah, Thank you for your very prompt answer, I will have a look at the info box for the details, are the colour and clarity the same in the ROCKS items too?

Latest posts

Back