So Thrilled

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glitzy

Registered Shopper
One of my favourite stones in the whole world is Paraiba Tourmaline. I have always been on the search for a really saturated colour without an astronomical price tag. I have previously ordered Paraibas from Gems TV a couple of years ago, and had some arrive that were soooo pale and a couple of quite nice ones which I kept and received good valuations, but still not that striking blue I was yearning for.
I saw a couple auctioned last week which looked of beautiful colour saturation, one was £399 and the other £499. I ordered both with the intention of choosing one, but when they arrived WOW! Neither of them are going back. OOps I shall have to sell my soul.:devil:
The colour is beautiful and not a window in site. Yes with an eye glass there are inclusions of course, but I just love the colour of both of them. I'm sure some of the Brazillian neon Paraiba is an even more intense and neon, but within my price bracket, I don't think I could do better. I am so excited that my search and yearning is over:happy: I wish I could post photos, but sadly they don't seem to come out. Thank you Gems.:sun:

Last edited:
Everything comes to he (or she who waits)!:nod: It sounds like it was well worth it in the end Glitzy - especially to end up with two! Congratulations!

Thanks all. I certainly am enjoying wearing them. I'm still at the looking at your finger every 5 minute stage at the moment.:grin:

Thanks all. I certainly am enjoying wearing them. I'm still at the looking at your finger every 5 minute stage at the moment.:grin:

Not while driving I hope! :giggle:

Do you have items numbers so we can have a gawp????

Hi, no not at all, you are welcome to have a look. I can't see how you can look at items on the Gems website at the moment, but if you know of a way, then here are the item codes. The first one is MHPS49 and the other one is BFPS21.7
By the way meeshoo, I do try not to admire them while driving, but you know how it is when the sun streams through the window and they start glistening, well, It's just got to be done!!!!!!

Hi, no not at all, you are welcome to have a look. I can't see how you can look at items on the Gems website at the moment, but if you know of a way, then here are the item codes. The first one is MHPS49 and the other one is BFPS21.7
By the way meeshoo, I do try not to admire them while driving, but you know how it is when the sun streams through the window and they start glistening, well, It's just got to be done!!!!!!

Bling should have a health warning on it sometimes! I can't tell you how many times I've not noticed the lights change ........ or the little old man walking across the road! :drunk:

Thanks for posting the link Miss Magpie. Shame the other one doesn't have an image. I wish I could post pics, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I uploaded to snapfish and copied and pasted the http: but only that shows up and no photos!!:wonder: If anyone can enlighten me?

Latest posts

Back