I can't find YBF on IW website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

curlyhair

Registered Shopper
I don't go onto the web site much I admit, but I can't seem to find YBF on it. Have I missed something? Is Stacey not going to be on anymore? Any info anyone?
Thanks

That's most odd - just went on to have a look and I can't see it either. She had a proper brand shop on there not long ago. Hmmm...more trouble in paradise?

I've just been to look at the YBF forum and it's a bit of a ghost town; very few posts other than the members who went on the cruise earlier this summer; and a few are already booking for the next one!

I've posted a question to ask whether IW and YBF have parted company; be interesting to see how long they take to answer; but I'll report back when they do.

Jude xx

looks like Stac's ship has sailed in more ways than 1.shame she was a lot of fun to watch.

Least shes still.got her cruise ship tho at this rate it wont be long till a rubber dingy takes its place :p

Looks like they've parted company - not going too well for her eh? She had a successful product in Models Prefer and changed it - BIG mistake. Don't fix what aint broke - looks like she'll be the only one broke now !!

A reply has been posted on the YBF village forum; it's from another forum member rather than from a YBF representative:

the cruise, Ideal World was mentioned. It is possible that Stacey may not appear on that channel again. We all had concerns about customer service and not rectifying overcharging etc which we voiced to Stacey. I do know she is trying to ensure we UK girls can access the products but obviously negotiations and setting up of services etc take time and may be subject to contractual discussions (sorry I know that sounds vague). However, be assured she has our interests at heart and is sorting things.

Oh well, wait and see where the next incarnation will be!

Jude x

I think the only thing she can do is start a online UK shop for her customers. Or do the ads on tv you see for say Victoria Prinaple(sp) type things. Unless Stacey wants to go into say Superdrug etc with a stand.

The other shopping telly channels don't have guests on selling their own stuff.

Isn't she with HSN in the states? If I remember correctly, they pulled out of the UK at the start of the recession, didn't they?

Yes she went to HSN after leaving QVC US. But they have no channel here and haven't for a few years now. I noticed quite a few of the brands on HSN in the US tend to come to IW in the UK.

Michael diCesare was on there and still is after he left QVC the first time. Then he appeared on IW but of course has now left and gone back to QVC UK again.

I still still a lot of his stuff in TK Maxx.

I think the only thing she can do is start a online UK shop for her customers. Or do the ads on tv you see for say Victoria Prinaple(sp) type things. Unless Stacey wants to go into say Superdrug etc with a stand.

The other shopping telly channels don't have guests on selling their own stuff.

Have seen Models Prefer sold this way about 6 years ago, at the same time they were also on QVC.

Yes I bought a couple of sets from Screenshop at a much reduced price in the first year she appeared on QVC! I'd forgotten about that.

Jude xx

Hey. i just logged on to see if there were any posts about Stacey as I've just watched a 2 hour ybf special with her, on HSN here in the States. It was a 2 year anniversary special and from what I could make out she started on HSN, left for QVC and now is back at HSN. It looks too that she is doing limited packaging runs and then retiring them (she mentioned this on the show).
I had no idea she was leaving QVC(UK) until there was a sale on and Alison mentioned that if you wanted the ybf be quick as they were never stocking it again. Then a couple of weeks later there was a promo for her on IW. So IW hasn't worked out then? I loved Stacy's shows, nothing made me reach for the debit card as much as seeing her on QVC, I've loads of unopened Models Prefer stuff :D

Hey. i just logged on to see if there were any posts about Stacey as I've just watched a 2 hour ybf special with her, on HSN here in the States. It was a 2 year anniversary special and from what I could make out she started on HSN, left for QVC and now is back at HSN. It looks too that she is doing limited packaging runs and then retiring them (she mentioned this on the show).
I had no idea she was leaving QVC(UK) until there was a sale on and Alison mentioned that if you wanted the ybf be quick as they were never stocking it again. Then a couple of weeks later there was a promo for her on IW. So IW hasn't worked out then? I loved Stacy's shows, nothing made me reach for the debit card as much as seeing her on QVC, I've loads of unopened Models Prefer stuff :D

There was a court case in the US with QVC vs Stacey and her husband over the Models Prefer brand. QVC US stated they owned part of the company and Stacey wanted to moved into stores like Walmart etc and sell there. QVC sort of said well we helped you get started and the Models Prefer is known as a QVC brand. So I will say since the court case ended in a sort of draw, Stacey left QVC US but had to abandon the name Models Prefer. She must have started with Model Prefer at QVC US for them to be able to take it to court. As if she had the brand name and was on HSN before QVC US then they would never had a claim on the brand name.

Hi Lilith(are you a supernatural fan?) - many thanks for the update from America:sun:

If anyone is interested YBF stuff is coming up on Brandalley.co.uk tomorrow on sale.

Its an online discount catalogue but you have to join to receive the emails in order to buy. So you will need to join today.

Latest posts

Back