Why Still So Desperate?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacqualina

Registered Shopper
Back from my travels (again, so pleased to be at home for a while!) and tuned into Gemstv this morning. I used to quite like Nick, but I'm fast going off the rather desperate sales pitch the presenters are using.
At the start of an auction he said that this would be an auction you would always remember, even if you weren't successful. Was it a beautiful Colombian Emerald, a Ceylon Sapphire, or perhaps they had found one more piece of Russian Alexandrite jewellery hidden in the depths of their vault I hear you ask? No, it was an amethyst (and a rather wishy washy one at that) ring made in silver. Really, could Steve not calm them all down and reassure them that the desperate selling techniques are no longer necessary?
I'm afraid it's really putting me off.
On the other hand, I think Nick might have been right. Maybe I will now never forget that auction, purely down to the annoyance it caused me, though I somehow don't think that was his intention. :thinking:

"the call centre is on standby" :headbang: I think they just can't help themselves - lol. xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back