Where's Dean

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deano

Registered Shopper
Hi Guys,

Dean Wilson (ex presenter) here,

I know theres been a few of you very kindly wondering what I've been up to. Firstly I've never been on before so treat me gently, also I have never thanked you for you support in the past, so, thank you. I've been involved in a few things,for example, last year hosted Going for Gold on Channel 5, bit of work for 'another' channel which has now finished, but more importantly I have been producing and filming an adventure programme about a 'mid-life crisis trip I took last year with my friend Rob.
If your interested check out www.aimforthehorizon.com and you'll see some of the crazy stuff i've been doing. Well thats it, just a quickie, thank you for reading and take care everyone.

Deano x:bow:

Hi Dean,

How lovely to hear from you! Your post has taken me by surprise because only yesterday I remembered you and was wondering what you were up to. I thought you were a great presenter and always enjoyed watching you. Hope to see you back on our screens soon. Good luck in all that you do!

hi guys,

dean wilson (ex presenter) here,

i know theres been a few of you very kindly wondering what i've been up to. Firstly i've never been on before so treat me gently, also i have never thanked you for you support in the past, so, thank you. I've been involved in a few things,for example, last year hosted going for gold on channel 5, bit of work for 'another' channel which has now finished, but more importantly i have been producing and filming an adventure programme about a 'mid-life crisis trip i took last year with my friend rob.
If your interested check out www.aimforthehorizon.com and you'll see some of the crazy stuff i've been doing. Well thats it, just a quickie, thank you for reading and take care everyone.

Deano x:bow:
fantastic to hear from you dean missed you i did ask the other channel where you were got told there was no work for you as too many new presenters have joined yes deano it's me dilys lol get back on our tvs soon please your missed xxx

Hi Dean :hi:,

Great to hear from you!
Have often wondered what you have been up to. Must admit, since you left Ideal World I vary rarely watch these days, specially the craft shows. Really enjoyed watching when you where on Dean, you where a brilliant presenter! Miss not seeing you, hopefully you will be back on our screens soon! :happy:

Hi Dean:hi: - Thanks for the update - i know you from QVC and always enjoyed your presentations, i especially remember the Christmas Loop you and Lavers made in your first year with QVC - you were a great double act - so funny. Best wishes for the future, i hope to see you on telly soon.

Good to hear from you Dean - you were much missed from IW. Great to know what you've been up to, and keep in touch. We don't bite. Well, some of us dont :wink:

Latest posts

Back