Am I Going Colour-Blind?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacqualina

Registered Shopper
Now I know I'm getting on a bit and I can't read without my glasses, my hearing probably isn't what it used to be and I can eat much stronger curries, so my sense of taste must be on the wane as well. I'm now worried that I'll have to add colour blindness to the list.
When watching paraiba tourmaline auctions the presenters keep telling me about the fabulous colour of the stones and I just can't see it. They all look wishy washy or even virtually colourless to me, so I must be going colour-blind, or maybe I just need a new telly?? :cheeky:

Well if you are Jacqualina....then so am I! :wink:

There's been a fair bit of PT being sold recently at quite reasonable prices and some of it has been Brazilian Paraiba Tourmaline. A trilogy ring (9kYG) yesterday went for about £79 and some 18kYG earrings for not much more. I myself bagged a pair of Brazilian 'soft' coloured 18k YG earrings with a nice halo of little diamonds for £99 very recently!

So I'm wondering, as I don't think these are old Gems items (but I could be wrong) how Steve Bennett has got some of this material in stock?

Last edited:
I didnt see the Gems products but TJC had 10 PT rings on Friday I think and they seemed to fly out the door Chloe was emphasising how difficult the company were finding getting supplies of the stone.I think the PTs were about 80 points with approx 70 points iliana diamonds and sold for either £799 or £899 sorry cant remember exactly.The rings were very pretty but the colour to me looked very pale blue I paid less for mine a while back for a larger carat weight and I think mine have a deeper saturation than the ones I saw though mine have less diamonds.As I said they sold very quickely so it would seem the demand for the stones is quite high even with paler colours.

Latest posts

Back