Does GemsTV have a website?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
Each time I try to get into it I get redirected to RocksTV. I hate both the RocksTV and Coloured Rocks websites as they're so basic and rubbish to use. I used to love browsing the GemsTV website and if that's gone that'll be a real shame.

Sad to say they're both the same except for the live auctions. Massive loss to webbers, I'm wearing mourning for at least a year. :mysmilie_478: xxxxxx

Not good. :headbang: Not good at all. Who wants a monopoly of samey items / samey format / samey everything?

Ah well, there's always TJC .............. :clapping:

Nous sommes desole.......
smiles_421.gif

Hi everyone,

We're working on re-writes of the websites at the moment to add a full order history to all the sites. We're also adding functions like the web only auctions back in. If there is anything else in particular you would like, please let me know.

On the jewellery side, Steve and Sarah tell me that they have lots of exciting new jewellery on the way to us!

Kind regards

John

A search facility in the shop /coloured rocks site would be good. Once you've clicked on a particular collection, there's no sense of order to the items being displayed, and you can't narrow your search to a particular stone or type of item -this is frustrating if you're searching for a certain piece, as I was last week. Gave up in the end!

Latest posts

Back