They need a new set!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Atticus

Registered Shopper
Has another else noticed how tatty and rough the set is looking nowadays? It's covered in scuff marks, bits of black around the edges, scratch marks on everything, random bits falling off. It looks like 5 students have lived in it for the past year?

I really noticed it yesterday - it looks cheap and crap.

How long have they had the current set for? I think at least 5 years. It's definitely time for a revamp!

I agree that the set can look tacky at times, but they havnt had it that long.

It used to be all dark oranges and reds, and the autumn before last, they toned it down to more pale colours. Also the pods are quite new, as they are now wooden, when they used to be orange.

Price-drop tv has a really nice set, but there are big scuff marks everywhere.

I went to a shopping channel for work experience, and I can tell you, that bid tv isnt the one for this to have the thread on.

Im affraid that some bashes here and there are unavoidable and just happen when they more furnature fast, and they cannot afford to keep revamping the set every 18 months.

I hardly ever watch but last time I flicked over, I noticed how tatty it was ~ very off-putting! It doesn't exactly engender feelings of confidence in their wares!

I hardly ever watch but last time I flicked over, I noticed how tatty it was ~ very off-putting! It doesn't exactly engender feelings of confidence in their wares!

This is very true!

I don't think it exactly screams consumer confidence when the set looks like it's been through a war.

Yeh the sets do look a bit tatty. It's not quite QVC. It could do with a bit more care!

I think the QVC set is very classy looking and they do seem to update often. Also I like the IW hot pink set and the lilac one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back