Julie?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LuckyLady

Registered Shopper
I know that there have been a couple of threads on this topic but I wondered if anyone had found out what actually happened to Julie the model? Looks like she's been replaced by Natasha - who is very pretty - but I liked Julie, she was down to earth and very normal.

Anyway, just wondered!

I know that there have been a couple of threads on this topic but I wondered if anyone had found out what actually happened to Julie the model? Looks like she's been replaced by Natasha - who is very pretty - but I liked Julie, she was down to earth and very normal.

Anyway, just wondered!

I don't think anybody has got to the bottom of it.....my imagination is running riot :smirk:

I emailed idw and asked if julie had left and their reply was we can not comment on that particular model so that says to me that she has left because if she had not left they would have said so imo

I emailed idw and asked if julie had left and their reply was we can not comment on that particular model so that says to me that she has left because if she had not left they would have said so imo

So much for Ideal World standing for "family" and "friendship".

We already know they're not "fun" (unless you count laughing at the p**s-poor presenting skills on show [Loen aside] and the tat they're trying to flog...) :giggle:

Latest posts

Back